What people do to become a billionaire?

What do they do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 24

• Three answers

1.) I think the best way to make a lot of money is figure out how to do something that billionaires will pay for your services. Some examples.

-go to art school and practise art, then gain notoriety and try to get billionaires to buy your art through auction.

-go to business school and try to open up a hangout where the ultra wealthy go to socialize.

-open up a restaurant with high class foods from around the world, with things like gold decorant

Figure out some niche where the ultra wealthy might be willing to spend their money on.

2.) sex sells. You are a female, virtually any female can live an easy care-free lifestyle if she is willing to show skin.

3.) love money. What I mean by that is think like Warren Buffit. Be happy just making money regardless of how much. Do you enjoy looking at numbers relentlessly (investing) and working all the time. Warren Buffit did. Some people just love the satisfaction of making money, for the sake of money. Be one of these people.

None of these are promises of any wealth in particular. Just three mindsets that might get you further along then you are now.

• There's no one way. There are multiple factors. For some people, they're born into money. Some make smart financial and business and work hard. Some have good networks. Some have a good stroke of luck and land the right gig.

There are others I'm sure that play in (some more than others).

• they usually invent a product or provide a service that the entire world wants/needs

• A woman has to marry someone with at least 2 billion in their pocket and divorce him to get half his stuff.
    A man needs to have at least 2 billion in his pocket so that when he marries and gets divorced, he'll become a billionaire. Simple.

• Whenever I've been around billionaires, basic people tell me when they have this much money you don't ask them what they do... From observation, I would say it generally comes down to confidence schemes to get started... They will make a business that goes no where and that will not be profitable, but some hype/marketing and charismatic salesmanship will help them convince naive investors or a large company that it has some sort of value. Then they leverage that $50 - $100 million they steal to invest in potentially profitable opportunities and grow from there.

• I don't know what they do but I've met billionaires and other than their money there isn't anything else special about them. Me personally I wouldn't want their money because of the associated problems with it and sooner or later having everything under the son would make me bored with life.

• Most of them are born pretty rich, and the system is rigged to make the rich richer. They don't really have to work all that hard.

• This is true. I recentlessly watched a documentary on Donald Trump. In it Forbes said that Donald Trump had so much money originally that he simply could not fail. He was able to take out large enough loans that the bank had to work with him to get their money back rather than him working the bank. In other words, the best way to make a Billion is have an endless pool of money to work with and invest it in whatever the heck you want. Eventually one of your investments will pan out and you will be able to cover all the debt and gain billions off the profits there after.

• @MrMuffinMan It's like when Steve Martin said "How to be a millionaire (he said that forty years ago) and not pay taxes: First... get a million dollars..."

• A decent portion of it is luck.

• a) Inherit the money.

b) Steal it from others.

c) Having a *very valuable* market of consumers.

d) Winning the lottery (i. e., luck)

Those seem to be the answers I can conceive.

• In the right place a the right time or their family had the money in the first place.

• Work hard.

• I don't know how to become a billionaire but I know how too make a good amount of money

but its not in a good way and I won't share it

• You have to change the world.

• either invent something that does really well, inherent it, marry into it, or kill for it

• Ima get in nfl

• Stock market.

No point being a billionaire though, nobody needs all that money.

• They don't give up have great ideas and even greater friends.

• Owning Walmart is usually a good start.

• They screw over a lot of other people

• Abandon all ethics, destroy all competition, create a demand, a little luck, buy off politicians.

• Well, it's a requirement for girls ages 18-24 to sleep with me in order to become rich *wink*wink*nudge*nudge ;) ;) ;)

Now that I've been disgusting enough I'll just say two things:

1) Inherit your fortunes and don't mess your inheritance too much (I think this is why most rich people in the world today are rich - because they inherited their fortunes.

2) Start a business and be very, very, very, very, very, very, very lucky

• Right thing at the right time.

Most people who become billionaires do so by inventing or launching a product or service. This is the reason why (at least to me) surprisingly few self-made billionaires have a university education.

• Steal... won lottery... or they are just being famous... don't listen anybody who says by hard work... those who did actually have stolen behind da scenes...

• Luck build somthing people want or loam money to start up companies in exchange for stock then when that company become big you cash out I did that once put 10 000 in at $3 stocks and then sold then at $24.78 for $82 600 so I make 70 000 in 2 years doing nothing

What Girls Said 6

• Start a bussiness?

• a lot of it is luck

as for billionaires i've heard of, they're usually:
    -oil tycoons
    -real estate tycoons
    -own a professional sports team
    -royalty

• They work hard and they dream, they never let anyone tell them that they can't succeed!

• Investing in technology or inheritance

• Have billionaire parents.

• They work hard.