I am 6'3'' tall, what is my advantage?

I am currently 6 feet 3.3 inches tall, and maybe I'm still growing. Girls seem to prefer tall men, does this mean I have an advantage over other men in the search for a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what other physical attributes you have. Height isn't everything, so it kinky gives you an advantage over a shorter guy for relationships based on physical qualities. However, if you are tall, you still need a decent body and face to have a real advantage in those relationships.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely have an advatage reaching things offf the top shelf. The height may help with a good amount of women, but there are many other factors.

What Girls Said 11

• You wouldn't have one with me seeing as you're taller than I prefer, but a lot of girls do like guys your height.

• Yes, many girls like men tall guys or at least taller than them. So, I suppose that would give you an advantage, but height isn't everything.

• If you had an "advantage"you probably woulda figured it out by now.

Girls in general do like tall guys, but height alone isn't everything and it doesn't automatically make you more desirable than a guy shorter than you, not by a long shot.

• Tall is nice, but its not everything to a person.

• Yes and no. It just depends on the female

• You have an advantage in playing basketball

• Hmmm maybe it depends really. Because being tall to some people is just like a plus. And even if it was one thing, they'd just think of another

• Its certainly a contributing factor to attractiveness for some people. Its not something id heavily rely on tho

• Hot dammit! 😍

• Depends if you're a fuck boy or not

• You can scare a lot of people

What Guys Said 13

• do you have any advantage over Tom Cruise, Bruno Mars, Ryan Seacrest or Kevin Hart? Hell no!!!

• Many, maaany girls like tall guys, so that's good. Ideally you'll stop there and not get awkward-tall, unless u want to be a professional athlete lol

• reach in hand to hand combat

• Play basketball, otherwise just be happy you're over 5'8 since there aren't any other real benefits to it.

• What's your advantage? You're the first one to find out it's raining.

• Yes.

• yep pretty much

• You do not have that much of an advantage.

• At watching parades, definitely.

Seriously, though, girls do tend to prefer tall guys.

• Yes it certainly helps. I've seen tall guys who have busted up faces but girls are all over them because they are tall.

• Only if you're outgoing. As a guy it really doesn't matter what the hell you are unless you're outgoing. I'm 6'3 but I never approach girls so it does nothing for me.

• If yer ugly as fuck... height won't save ya...

• Yea most girls only want 6'2 and up guys

And only 20 percent of guys are that height I believe