The first thing to your left is your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. What is it?

I would be screwed, I don't see how my notes on human anatomy could save me in any possible way.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• *when you are sitting at the campus cafeteria answering GAG questions on your phone*

Looking to my left...
    Well, the dude eating some chicken tenders and fries on my left may not be much as a weapon, but he could sure work as bait 😂

What Girls Said 24

• Hahahaa I will save ALL y'all. I got mah bluetooth keyboard right thurr. Ever play Typing of the Dead?

Those stiff-ass fuckers don't stand a chance against MY madd spaz-typin' skills.

Although I'd kinda want to keep one or two of them around, just so for once I wouldn't be the least graceful dancer in the room...

• an extra large post-it. IMMA PAPERCUT THOSE MUFUCCAS TO DEATH!

• 0|1
  • Apparently a freezer is my weapon.

• You could hide in it but if the zombies get hungry you're just ac screded as me :P

• Then you would have to come out sooner or later to eat some yourself ;P

• Darn it, you're right!

RIP me x. x lol

• My pyjamas are lying on the floor on my left 😂😂

• First thing to my left is a car seat. I'd take the handle off and make it sharp like a spear. I'd use the seat part as a shield of some sort.

• An empty bag of Cheetos or a wine glass. lol!

• With the cheetos u can feed the zombies xD With the wineglass you might actually be able to make it throuh some zombies before it totally breaks :P

• A stack of books, at the top George R. R. Martin's A Clash of Kings. Another world I wouldn't be able to survive.

• A blanket. Well, goodbye, cruel world. 😭

• My iphone hummm haha.
    RIP.

• A sugar free peppermint.

I am all set. Let's do this!

• You are just as screwed as me :P

• Well, human anatomy notes might come in handy to slow or stop them... knowing which areas cause the most damage and such. And I can be there for that minty freshness, so we might make it! :D

• I just finished eating a steak. Next to me is my fork, steak knife, and plate. Obviously I can stab people to death.

• ... a glass from a brewery. Great.

• A fucking empty chair. Well that's helpful, I'll just lig around a giant chair, at least I can sit if I get tired.

• You could break it and use it as a weapon, you could actually manage :P

• Coffee? O. O

• It's a chest of drawers. How many do you think I can squeeze in there?

• My bed. I guess I can always just put them to sleep and then make a break for it.

• Laptop. Could be worse.

• My trash can... 😂

• U could use it as a shield putting ur hand in it, not being afraid to get bitten :P

• Earphones? Aha, I guess there's still a possibility I could survive

• cup of tea :s

• Lol a bowl

• My Louisville Slugger so I thinlk I'd be alright..

• Uhhh... a roll of toilet paper cuz I'm answering live from the bathroom.

What Guys Said 27