What's your favorite Pokémon?

What's your favorite Pokémon?If you don't know their names here is a list. In the poll I'll put ones that most people know.
http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/national

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Choose just one? I can't do that. I could possibly do a top 5 though.
    -Luxray
    -Gardevoir
    -Flabébé
    -Squirtle
    -Groudon

• Ever have all of those pokemon on one team?

• @Toad-1 to some variation, yes. My usual kick butt team consists of Luxray, Garchomp, Lucario, Octillary, Crobat and Camerupt.

What Guys Said 38

• Sableye.
    cdn.bulbagarden.net/.../250px-302Sableye.png

Back in sapphire, the one I played the most (when I played pokemon), it was the foundation of my team. In Sapphire, it had no weaknesses, so it was really nice when facing the gyms and such. It also knew nightshade which did normal damage on everything.
    Even if Sableye doesn't have the best stats, it was a good backup for me when my other pokemon were dealing with "It's not very effective..." after every attack. That made it my favorite.

• When Pokemon got popular I got into trading the cards. I was a hustler on the streets, for real. Scammed so many clueless kids, no fuks given at my heartless past. BC I sold charizard and my cards at some comic shop for like $200 (which as a little kid was essentially winning the jackpot) and started purchasing computer parts so I could build a computer with my dad.

Good times

• Kadabra: www.pokepedia.fr/.../...2_-_Kadabra_de_Morgane.png

Out of these in the poll, I voted for Charizard.

• Vaporeon! Packs a solid punch, and has incredibly high HP, so a tough vaporeon can take a thunderbolt and keep fighting.

25.media.tumblr.com/.../...v5xpCQ1s336i9o1_400.gif

• I have actually never really gotten in to Pokemon so I'll just go with Pikachu since I did watch the series a little.

• I love dragons,(and not just PkMn), so Charizard is one of my very favs. Easily the best of those particular pokémon.
    My favorite of all will always be Mewtwo. Second has been Dragonair for quite some time, and I wish Dragonite didn't look so different...

• by the way, I honestly believe dragons used to exist in real life at a time. So if you ask me my favorite animal of all time, it's dragons. 😉

• Maybe around the dinosaur age. Since they recently found a dinosaur that can fly.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF_FOay9d5c

• I've seen something about that and the possibility that they existed after as well on a tv documentary. It was years ago, but I remember it was very convincing and have believed they did ever since. 😄

• Rayquaza is mine. My first level 100.
    I had a Mewtwo I was rather fond of as well.

• Vaporeon is my favorite Pokemon of all time!

www.sharonblog.com/.../vaporeon.jpg

• let's play, WHO'S THAT POKEMON?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAxlsdtQfu0

• I think probably Leafeon, origionally I hated it, but then I used him in Sacred Gold, and he was totally dope, He's in my Anything Goes team on Pokemon Showdown, cuz a Jolly Leafeon, is super awesome, although it's not quite as good as a Jolly Garchomp, or other Ou pokemon, but for being UU he's really good , I've only lost to a team using Ubers, well technically Greninja is Uber, but I only use him for a Lead so yeah

• Myfeetaresaur!

• non of the above mine be Noctowl. This mind controller was and still is my favorite. :D :D

• Mewtwo will always be my very favorite Pokemon :)

• 1|0
    • Wwhat's yours?

• Today is the day my boyfriend will teach me how to actually fight against other people. ^^ Along with be the first time of ever trading Pokemon. I'm extremely excited. ^^

• hhaha nice!! Just don't try to fight a low level magikarp with a low level metapod.

I just know Pokemon Red. Was my game.

• *gasp* probably Lugia or Volcarona.

• Charizard out of those

and everything beyond the original 151 Pokémon is heresy!

• Snorlax... level 255 hyper beam was so overpowered.

• Charizard for sure. Maybe mewtwo cause of that dunk. But charizard has 3 mid air jumps, good range, a very powerful down air dunk, fast dash speed and nice throw game. Mewtwo is just too light

• SNORLAX

Jk it's gotta be magikarp

• I always like water types for the starters, I also always liked pidgey. But I'll go with the squirtle family

• I have always like the fight types, it really doesn't matter which

• Lurario
    Fight + steel
    Come let's rape baby.

• The only one besides pikachu that I know is jigglypuff, so I'll say that.

• Charlizard and pikachu

• Where the fu k is blastoise...

• Between squirtle and totodile... really hard decision :(

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 14

• I'll pretty much always say that Eevee is my favourite because of sentimentality, but my genuine favourite is probably actually Sylveon because hey, it's adorable and it has pretty good stats. I really love Banette (even the Mega version) too :) Ghost and fairy types are my thing <3

• I was Charmader for Halloween as a child, a big ole orange Pokemon. I even had a long tail, it got caught in the car door. :) Fun times!

• Mudkip!

• Where's my Mew?

• Greninja is a close second because of his Protean ability mechanic. I love that he adds another layer to battling. And trying to mod his kit for good synergy.

• Out of those I would say eevee and the eevolutions. My favorite eevolutions are vaporeon and glaceon.

• Charizard of course!

• Blazkien is my child.

• Gliscor!!!

• Why no Jigglypuff?

Whhhhhyyyyyyy

• No question: Pikachu!!!

• Obviously Psyduck aka the most intelligent pokemon to ever exist ever

• None... I hated Pokemon as a child :/

• Blastoise obv

• Gengar is my bro :3.