What toppings would your ~dream~ pizza have?

It's $10 Tuesday at our favorite pizza place and I'm trying to work out what the BEST pizza would be. What would be on your best pizza? What toppings would your ~dream~ pizza have?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to have a Pizza with the Bruschetta mix underneath the cheese. That idea sounds pretty awesome and I want it to happen.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 34

• Every meat known to man. Like God said to Noah,

"You shall take with you of every clean animal by sevens, a male and his female; and of the animals that are not clean two, a male and his female, and put them on my pizza"

media.giphy.com/media/l2r5NZ3t18mOs/giphy.gif

Serious answer now xD my favourite pizzas are the ones that have a lot of meat on them. Pepperoni, bacon, ham, salami, meat balls and maybe sausage (not a big fan of it) topped with different kinds of cheese. Mozzarella, normal pizza cheese, parmesan, and feta cheese. I am not a huge fan of the normal tomato base. I prefer a garlic and herb sauce base. No vegetables on my pizza. If I wanted vegetables I'd make a salad :3

• OMFG XD

Ooooo! Garlic herb sounds really good! Is it like a butter sauce or cream or?

• you should definitely try to make it :D and also the quattro formaggi :3 its just normal pizza with cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, and feta. You can add some cherry tomatoes if youd like.

I am into cooking too by the way hah. Trying to make new things is always fun.

• On my list! Pizza really is best with tomatoes <3

• what is your favorite pizza place?

anyways mine would have to be pepperoni, italian sausage, ham, peppers. these toppings are scientifically proven to make anyone feel good about themselves.

• Papa murphys is my favorite place in our area but Pizza Hut and their amazing stuffed crust is the best in my opinion.

Lmfao I love the idea of happy pizza!

• TBH, Pizza Hut does make some really tasty pizza, like idc if they're a huge chain, their Pan Pizzas are always on key, so fluffy and deloycious :P

Pizza is a Happy Life!

• Nothing better than delicious crust!

• My favorites are:

Pepperoni & Sausage
    Ham & Pineapple

I often get a half & half with these combos.

Occasionally I'll get a meat-lovers, but no salami (which should never go on pizza). Just pepperoni (2 kinds), ham, linguica, and sausage.

• Does it make it taste... odd with two different toppings or is that part of the appeal?

ooo what's linguica?

• Oh ok, got it. Which one do you prefer?

• @AleDeEurope On pizza? Linguica for sure. Chorizo works better in Mexican food - the hot/spicy fits better.

• My ideal pizza:
    Pepperoni, Bacon, Pineapple, Onions, Parmesan Cheese, Canadian Bacon.

... oh, and then dip it all in ranch dressing. But I'm gonna guess you would be pretty against that, huh? xD

• You have the craziest tastebuds!! Pineapple and ranch? Whhhhy Randall? Whhhhy XD

• Oooh yeah. Warm delicious pineapple. Yum.
      Have you never had grilled pineapple before? Grillled watermelon tastes kind of meh, but grilled pineapple is good!! :D

• LOL I have not! I don't think i've had any grilled fruits or veggies.

• Tuna, mushrooms, ham, pepperoni, and on the side, some spicy oil.

by the way, how much does pizza regularly cost in that place? $10 seems kinda expensive already :/

• TUNA? Ale! Tell me about this!

$10 for the size pizza and the quality of ingredients is a really good price.

• I don't know why tuna, but I've been eating tuna in a pizza since I was a little kid. When I was a kid, every time I ordered pizza, they had the same ingredients all the time: tuna, ham and mushrooms.
      I don't know what's so good about tuna in a pizza, but it's delicious. Maybe it's a European thing, but here in America every time I say tuna when talking about pizza, people freak out xD You should definitely try it.

• I don't think I'm that brave but I'm glad you enjoy it :)

• What pizza place is that?

Mine would have Italian sausage and pepperoni. The crust would br wrapped with bacon and stuffed with cheese.

Yeah, I'm UBER craving a stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut right now...

• Papa Murphy's 10/10 would recommend as long as you can cook it at home.

Omg cheese stuffed crust us the BEST!

DO IT. GET THE PIZZA. EAT THE PIZZA

• I totally would, but money's tight right now. Give it a few weeks though, and I will have one...

• Awww that's frustrating. I am thinking pizza thoughts for your future!

• Olives, Mushrooms, Onions, Parmesan Cheese, and Green peppers.

• Sausage. Ham. Bacon. Onions. Fresh mushrooms (no to that canned crap)

• Cheese, sausage, mushroom, onion & green pepper.

• LMFAO this is like the perfect question for you! And yay muchrooms! No meat though?

• No, their the same pepper. In Chicago we called them green peppers. I noticed where I live now they call them bell peppers.

• Huh. coolio!

• I like it simple. just some spicy sausage please... or ham, or both combined, but not more than 2 things on it. I like my pizzars the classical Italian way (so they also need to be much thinner than in the picture.)

• Barbecue chicken
    Cherry tomatoes
    Cheese!

• pepperoni

• That's it? Sticking to the classics?

• We were having a nice conversation. Why do you have to be mean :/

• why you gotta mess it up. you were supposed to say, "why you gotta be so rude?" but it's ok cause i know you're human too-oo. and don't think of it as me being mean. think of me as being sarcastically inclined :P

• Pepperoni, spicy or italian sausage, bacon, jalapeno, tomato, minced garlic, every kind of cheese in the house. Maybe mushroom, depending on mood.

• Haha what about 500 EUR notes... I would throw the pizza and pay my new villa with the topping 8) :D

• Pepperoni, bacon, green peppers, anchovies, black olives, mushrooms.

• Pepperoni, sausage, pineapple, olives, artichoke, and red pepper sprinkled on top.

• I like a spicy veggie... green olives, hot peppers, and pineapple.

• Stuffed crust Pepperoni & Sausage.

• Pepperoni, sausage, peppers, onions, meatballs

• Supreme with jalapenos black olives pretty much everything but mushrooms.

• Spaghetti Bolognese

• Mozzarella, ham, mushrooms, olives with extra oregano and basil.

• Human ham, elbow grease, and lichen

• Cheese, Chourice, and pepperoni

• Is Chourice a type of sausage?

• You mean chouriço (Portuguese) or chorizo (Spanish), rather than chourice (which isn't a thing). They're also a pork sausage and made with paprika, but they also use dried, smoked red peppers (hot/spicy).

• 1) Jalapenos.
    2) Green peppers.
    3) Onions.
    4) Olives.
    5) Mushrooms.

• Prosciutto, artichokes, hot peppers, olives, mushrooms, basil, garlic, lots of cheese.

• Pepperoni
    Sausage
    Bacon
    Hot Peppers
    Olives
    Cheese

• Pepperoni

• Chicago deep dish with supreme toppings

• Pepperoni, Canadian bacon, and EXTRA CHEESE if grease is your thing.

• More from Guys
    4

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 28

• Steak, blue cheese, Alfredo sauce and arugula.

OR

Chorizo, jalapenos, pineapple w/ sweet chili sauce.

• My uncle used to live in the country and at their local pizza place there was a pizza named "the Dury special" (after at town), it litterally had everything on it and it's the best pizza I've ever had.

• Straight up just pepperoni :)

I never progressed from the childhood favorite.

• Depends on my mood really...

A favorite combination of mine is pineapple, bacon and feta.
    Another is black olives, chicken, feta, red onion and green pepper.
    And other times a good all-meat pizza with pepperoni, sausage, bacon, ground beef and Canadian bacon or ham.

• I can see how that would be good because then you always have a back up but then so many cool options!

• Yeah, sometimes I cannot make up my mind, but then I rarely order pizza on my own, so I always have someone that will make the decision if I cannot. Haha.

• It's always nice to have a helpful second opinion :)

• You wouldn't be able to eat it but:
    -Italian sausage
    -red onion
    -kalamata olives
    -red bell peppers
    -arugula
    -feta cheese

• I don't know :/

I just came to say I love that you're not allowing anon post on a question about pizza! lol ;p

• Cheese, cheese, cheesee and MORE CHEESE!! AND EXTRA CHEESE!!! And maybe pepperoni..

ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...d-14446-1422458188-6.gif

• Ham, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, onions, pineapple

But we all know it's more about the quality of crust and sauce that matters!

• AH! I totally agree! If the crust isn't good there's really no point even making the pizza. Is there much difference between the ham and Canadian bacon?

• Lol no there isn't. I meant sausage. Good thing I wasn't really ordering huh?

• LOL! Too many delicious things to keep track of!

• Pepperoni, bacon, black olives, feta cheese, and Bellepepper :)

• Wood oven pizza with pesto, tomatoes, black olives, red peppers, and pine nuts.

• Spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, pepperoni, bacon... all yummy. :)

• cheese, lots of veggies, pineapple

• Black olives, prosciutto, tuna and lots of cheese, yum :D

• Ah! Another tuna lover! How did you get into such a unique topping?

• I guess I like the taste of tuna combined with these ingredients ;)

• Cheese
    Extra cheese
    Double cheese
    Triple cheese
    More cheese

not a fan of toppings tbh hahha. Cheese 5lyf XD

Also, we had pizza tonight too. 😎

• YES Cheese! I am jealous of your extra cheesy pizza! we only had mushrooms on ours >.>

• Meat and pineapples.

• Omg! I love pizza!!!

I'm a meat lover so I'd put pepperoni, sausage, ham but not pork even though it's delicious. Olives, bell peppers, banana peppers. So delicious 👅👅👅

• HAIL PIZZA

Oh man, I've never heard of putting like straight pork on a pizza. I can understand passing on that!

• Chicken and bbq sauce.

• YESSS!!! Chicken pizza is like the BEST pizza! Do you you think it tastes better with a barbecue sauce and barbecue chicken or just one or the other?

• OOO! Will have to def try it that way!

• Black olives, pepperoni, sweetcorn and pineapple... *drools*

• Is sweetcorn a Thing in the UK or? Bc you're only the second person I've ever heard of mentioning it

• It's basically corn, lol. Us British people just have to be extra and specify that it's sweet 🙄

• No we have corn and sweet corn here its just corn on pizza is strange to me XD

• There was one day when I was with my sister and one of our friends and we were getting pizza. I ordered one that had mushrooms and black olives and it was the best pizza ever

• Nothing, I only eat cheese pizza lol.

• I feel your pain. Everyone's picking like sausage and peppeoni and peppers and I'm just like nope. I'd like to live to see another pizza XD

• Bell peppers, mushrooms, spinach, and jalapeno. 😍

• Same toppings as I normally eat Hawaiian.

• The phillycheesesteak kind with bacon

• Banana Pepper and Bacon... mmmmmmmm.

• Garlic and onion
    Mushroom and onion
    Tomato and jalapeno

• My ideal pizza would be a margarita with black olives, mushrooms, pineapple and sweetcorn and I like dipping my pizza in sweet chilli or ketchup 😍

• I like plain cheese pizza sooooo

• Double chesse, pineapple, bacon, ham, onion,