If you could disappear where will you go?

Just a silly question but sometimes we wish we can go somewhere far away and disappear. Where would you go? Or maybe its a island or place made up in your head..

Most Helpful Guy

• My place of choice: A warm fluffy bed in a semi chilled room in the morning just after waking up, with enough heated blankets for just the perfect temperature under the blankets. It'd be on a Sunday (being lazy is best on Sunday), where I have an absolutely free schedule.
    Quality food would be provided via room service and I would watch Netflix all day and be extremely lazy.

Yep that sounds nice haha

• Now that's my kinda day and I love it. A chill and relax day is what I would enjoy. You described everything so perfect that is exactly my type of vacation. We are alike in this area.

• It is so nice sometimes just to do nothing and to know nothing needs to get done

• Right! I can Understand that :-)

What Guys Said 18

• I want to go far away and disappear right now. I want to leave earth and find my own planet away from everyone else.

• I'm already invisible. People bump into me & walk right in front of me. To prove my point last weekend I was in the gym locker room. There was only 1 other guy there. I was changing & watching a TV. The other guy came over to watch the TV & stood right in front of me blocking my view. I said "seriously? Am I invisible?" He said "OH didn't see you there"

• I would disappear, deeply looking into her eyes. Maybe I don't need to go anywhere.

• Any where in the maldivian islands will be a dream come true for me.

• I'm not sure I'd want to do that. But if I did, I guess I'd want to go to the moon. Or Mars. Or just drift in space, as long as I can stay alive.

• To a place like the one in "the island" with leonardo dicaprio. It's amazing, a local non-judgemental community without a care and in absolutely stunning surroundings with like-minded people.

• So many choices,
    I'd take my computer and go to a house in the Colorado rockies.
    I'd sit there and write, do some hiking, just generally get away from everything

• Bora bora. Forever.

• Core of the sun 8) just disappear foreva.

• Just a silly question from a silly girl :P
    Umm a lesbian party haha :D
    Ok srsly I wanna disapper and go to the sky and look at the earth then spit on it :P

• Alaska would be nice. Little log cabin on a lake, nobody else around for miles

• Another galaxy, another planet with aliens and a livable climate for humans.

• Arizona, probably Phoenix. I like the warmer climate and new terrain to get to know.

• Somewhere with a staggering view, I suppose. Somewhere I can be at peace and by myself.

• in valleys of Himalayas

• To Mars where I can get some alone time. Or maybe Obama's there as the theorists say.

• Colonial parkway, is beautiful there.

• Ladies shower room
    Or maybe girls hostel :p

• Good one!

• You sound like a guy I know on here.. hmmm

• Well who knows I am the same guy you are talking about? :p

What Girls Said 15

• lol.."Apple Picking Island," cousin.
    No, just kidding, @RicanEyes, Have Passport, can travel Anywhere I Care. xx
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• LOL!! Thank you Cousin :-)

• Yes, cousin, best from the rest move to make to MY.. Block Island. xxoo

• Smile, free membership to Great life and plenty of sun. xxoo

• Califorina! In my baby room!

• The places vary to be honest. I just want to be somewhere peaceful, restful, and comfortable. There can be different areas that match those requirements.

• You brought me way back when you said all those words peaceful , restful, and comfortable. I know where I want to go to lake Georgia. :-)

• Four hours isn't too long in the grand scheme of things, though. :) Especially if you find it that wonderful.

• Your right!

• I would go to my boyfriend, thats the only place I want to be in right now.. Long distance relationship.. So thats my favorite place to be in🙊 or I would go, take him with me and we can go to some beautiful island alone 😍

• It's fun to disappear in Paris.

• On top of the clouds on a starry night with the big beautiful moon in view

• I'd like to disappear into the ocean. Never return

• the beach. any sunny, hot beach.

• If I could disappear, I'd go somewhere where there are mountains and hills and trees and its peaceful

• I'd go to castaway island :)

• I'd go to Barcelona, and or the Caribbean. They just seem like really nice places.

• Madagascar

• @APRU5 house

• a lot f times i want to disappear and go to a galaxy far far away

• Open ocean, just sail away and never look back...

• I wish I could do that too but I get so seasick.. oh man!

• You being seasick and living on the ocean just dont go together.

• Really? When I get on a boat I get soooooo... sick