Are you more your "true self" around girls or guys?

• Much more my "true self" around guys
    6% (1)27% (3)14% (4)Vote
  • More my "true self" around guys
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I act the same to both girls and guys
    29% (5)9% (1)21% (6)Vote
  • It depends on the girl or guy.
    35% (6)36% (4)36% (10)Vote
  • I'm different to girls and guys, but equally my "true self" around them; just different "faces" to my personality
    12% (2)18% (2)14% (4)Vote
  • More my "true self" around girls
    18% (3)10% (1)15% (4)Vote
  • Much more my "true self" around girls
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• More my true self around girls, I find them easier to get along with and don't have to pretend to be someone else at all

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's easiest when i talk to my bestfriends (girls), it's easier when i talk to my friends (girls and boys), it's easy also difficult in the same time to talk with stranger (boy, except girl), it's more difficult to talk with someone that I hate, it's most difficult to talk with someone (boy) that I like

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• None, i am only my true self around people I am comfortable with.
    Otherwise I am hostile as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • To anyone more or less...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I am only my true self with someone i know really well, who i have a close bond with... that could be either a male or female , depending on how well i know them and trust them. So It has nothing to do with gender in my case

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more my "true self" around girls. I can't be my "true self" when I'm around guys because they think I'm ridiculous. They never take me seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted for the 4th one. I'm myself around people I'm comfortable with, so it does depend on the woman or man. If I'm comfy with them, then I'll be more relaxed. If I don't know them, then I'll be more reserved.

0|0
    0|0