Do you think that when we take a break from GAG we should be able to turn off notifications and messages etc?

I am thinking of the option of being able to turn you account to "holiday mode" which turns off messages, tags, notifcations etc so you don't come back with a flood of notifcations. You could have it so GAG notifed users when someone was on "holiday mode" before they bothered to type something to send to you.

• I like that idea.
    62% (5)0% (0)56% (5)Vote
  • I don't like that idea.
    12% (1)0% (0)11% (1)Vote
  • I am not sure.
    26% (2)100% (1)33% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• This is interesting. But back to the New Zealand topic. I want to travel a lot, so maybe New Zealand could be a place where I can plan to visit. How expensive can living in New Zealand become?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have to be in xper level 2 to be able to message you :/

• Show All
    • Yeah, we have another New Zealand burger place that has top quality burgers with real ingredients that is looking at starting up 1000 stores in the USA called Burger Fuel.

• These are two different New Zealand companies that provide top quality burgers.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can just mark all read now, so there's no point to that really

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• have you decided when to go for a break? ohh an glad you decided to stay

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I lost one of my good friends of 2 years here today. She turned nasty and I had to block her to shut her up. I was really upset. So I am looking for new friends. I will not be leaving but am looking to make another really close friend and staying. I have not decided when to take a break.

• that is good. Sorry to hear that. You just never know when friends will turn into strangers :( i am so glad you decided to stay.
      :) @Applefan1

• Thank you very much my friend. :)

What Guys Said 1