Something said or did that just made your day amazing either today or sometime?

Mine has to be when @APRU5 rubbed my tummy and told me he wants to put something there someday and then touched my ring finger and told me he wants to put something there also someday

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh please he's only telling you what you want to hear so you'll fuck him. This is why father's are important to daughters. We know exactly why and how and what teen boys think because we were ones

• I'm waiting until marriage and he knows that and he known if he trys anything he will be stabbed or punched in the dick

• Ur as old as my dad lol

• Not old, wise. The Chinese treasure their elders because of wisdom. You've been warned

Most Helpful Girl

• My crush started tickling me from behind, then he hugged me around the waist.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 7

• 15 is way too old to be "dating" a 13 year old and 13 is too young to be dating at all.

I swear it's like if you're not trying to get old men to prey on you, you try to prey on little boys. You need to ask your school or parents to see a therapist.

• Oh, dude. I genuinely felt myself cringe at that.

• No one cares about your fake boyfriend (s).

• so how many bfs do u have exactly?

anyway, today i bought groceries and we have this thing atm where u get disney cards with ur purchase, so i got like 7 :)

• That's kinda creepy coming from a 13 and 15 year old. Y'all should be focusing on other shit than that. Marriage and babies do not equal happiness all the time although the young kids seem to think so cause it's "cool"

• How sickeningly sweet.

• okay, uhhh okay