If you were rich for a day, what's the first thing you would do/buy?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Purchase a massive piece of land in an establishing area, and build apartment complexes on it.
    Monopoly my way around the world 😈

What Guys Said 45

• I see from other opinions you are allowed to cheat - Things that would set me up for life, I would love to retire - I wouldn't need much, I have a very simple life - So enough to keep an income coming in to cover my costs for rest of my life.
    I would do the same for my family and close friends, whatever their needs are within reason, I don't think anyone should get too much, keep their feet on the ground.
    I would like the same amount that I am using for personal gain to go to charity to provide a bit of balance for my good fortune.
    Material things don't matter much to me, spiritual things are of much more importance in my life but even the most spiritual of existences has to be paid for.
    In conclusion I hope I would not be greedy, enough for me to lead a good, simple content life, look after people I care about and help a few deserving causes.

• Put the
    money on a bank account in Switzerland of course... nobody would know and be able to take it back the next day 8) :D
    Ssssst Clarisa keep it quiet :D
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3b87b0a21e.jpg

• a house

• A very expensive house, but VERY expensive. Then I could sell it later, buy like 3 normal houses, live in one and rent the others to continue having income from my lucky day.

• I would buy big companies so that when I lose my remaining money I can be rich the rest of my life.

• I see you want to live by the beach now that is cool. I want to live by the beach to.

• I'd make and accumulate more wealth. then hide it all so the socialists couldn't take it and take a couple of trips.

• First thing will be sending my parents together with my grandma to Makka. Then I will go get me the newest audi I can find and drive it the whole day. :D :D

• I was actually rich enough for a bit to buy myself a new phone, that was enough for me at the moment.

• Hundreds of thousands of Dragon Dildos so no one ever will get this crap. Then I burn it on a youtube channel and make even more $$$ from the views.

• All the lottery numbers.

• This house,
    www.wallpapersdb.org/.../...ke_shore_1920x1080.jpg

I would die for a house like that!!

• A house for everyone in my family, a large format digital camera, a movie camera, a Wacom pen monitor, and a Mac Pro for my art.

• 1|0
  • I am rich.

I think you misunderstand what wealth is and how people obtain it.

• Plane ticket to America or get a microscope/buy a house, for long term investment.

• Invest that shit.

• Invest the money so I could be rich for more than just one day.

• I'd buy about 2,000 acres.

• A bike.
    A bunch of other stuff too, so Im rich for a day but whatever I buy that day I get to keep, right?

• a super nice car

• Land.

• Nothing actually 😂 😂 I get what I want eventually

• Invest in my solar to hydrogen energy solution, and invest in lunar colonization technology.

• Put as much money as possible into my account.

• A whole fuckload of gold
    Then I'm always rich

• Hummus, a lot of Hummus

• Selmer Super Action 80 serie III Tenor. Then a Toyota Avalon, and then a small contemporary house with a pond in the back, with enough space for me to live. And then I'd buy more money.

• Buy a truckload or two of car parts, and plane tickets to Iceland and New Zealand

• Pay off my parents debts.

• More from Guys
    15

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• Chanel bag and than designer clothes!

• Buy pizza. Then pay off my loan. Then move out. Then find a job to support myself. All in one day.

• Pay off my student loans and the rest of my debt.

• I'd buy a green smoothie
    Build a house
    Then continue working my normal job because well you can only become richer if you work,.

• Honestly I'd probably blow it all on clothes... I'm a shopaholic 😩

• Paying off my student loan debt would be greaaaaaat.

• A hotel! The whole building!

• I'd get a 2016 BMW.

• I help my parents pay off debts, build a school, and invest in stocks to build up that money. I would also buy a dog and my dream car.

• Buy my father the motorcycle he wants. Pay for my younger brother's education.
    And travel around the world and living a life of simplicity :)
    Also donate money to charities

Best wishes :)

• buy my mother a house

• I would donate to the place i Volunteer at! they deserve it. Then I'd by tons of chocolate

• Freaking elixir. They didn't invent it yet?

• Just a day?

Gosh I don't know 😦

• make sure that me and family are set for life, and go see the back home it have been 10 year sad sad...

• An Island with a mansion and I would live there away from all the dumb people.

1 private opinion(s)