How shocked are you that Sanders won the Michigan Primary?

• 0 Not shocked at all
  • 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
  • 11+ Shocked as hell

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• i think with their massive issues (economic, environmental, etc) they like a lot of states are desperate for a difference in washington. so not shocked that bernie or trump won those primaries

it's a big win for bernie considering the size of the state, delegates and potential electoral votes in a general election

What Girls Said 5

• He has a good message that talks about government responsibility. I can 100% see how that would appeal to a state worried about being poisoned by their government would like that.

• Watch when tomorrow comes, the biased cooperate media will down play the win like they expected Sanders to win just like they did with Nebraska and Minnesota.

• Exactly, their goal is gain views (which showing Trump does) and to make Clinton look good. CNN is owned by Time Warnner cable and MSNBC is owned by Comcast, both of whom have given Clinton's campaign almost a million dollars so that's the number one reason they will downplay the win.

• Last night trump and Hilary both have speeches at the same time. Guess who's speech was covered by every news outlet?

• I didn't know if he was projected to win or lose, but I'm so happy he won!
    #FeelTheBern
    I want a revolution!

• I'm shocked he lost so many of the others

• That's because their was voter fraud, like magically winning all six tosses, lying about head count, allowing supporters to caucus without registering and blocking off polling entrance. And the other states Clinton won was due to African American support, but thankfully most of the African American rich states are over with.

• Sanders won?

• Yes he did, Sanders beat Clinton by 2 points even tho every single poll had Clinton beating Sanders by 20-30 points, and every one said their was greater than 99% chance of Clinton winning. #FeelTheBern

• I'm not shocked. Conventional Dems/Repbs politics have thoroughly balls up the state.

What Guys Said 9

• Pretty shocked, thought he was supposed to lose by 18%. He's finally calling Hillary out on her bullshit and she was asked tougher questions this time around.

• Hillary is getting the nomination, so I was happy to see him be a thorn in her side. I really wasn't expecting it.

• Especially when every single poll had Clinton beating Sanders by 20-30 points.

• sanders will bring death to the American economy

• I think it's surprising but it kind of makes sense. A lot of people have lost outsourced jobs there.

• You can't hide what is in

• His momentum is as strong as ever!

• Not shocked at all. There's a revolt going on. Both front runners: Aren't backed by big businesses, aren't Washington insiders, aren't considered "establishment", both speak plainly. People are tired of getting fucked over and lied to.

• Yeah the corporate media tried dismiss him so hillary would lose to Trump.

• The only way he has a shot at winning presidency is if Hillary is put in jail for all the crap she's done but that's extremely unlikely because the government is corrupt. That's Bernies only hope.