Have you ever snooped on your partner or boyfriend/girlfriend?

Under what circumstances or situation do you snoop your partner.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have snooped. I snooped his instagram because he liked tattoo 'model' pictures. All I saw was half naked women in sexual poses.

But I don't snoop that much...

He snoops much more than me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I didn't mean to but I forgot that he had me set my thumb to unlock his phone and I had his thumb set to unlock mine. So one time I picked up his phone because it was the nearest thing to check the time on, and of course as soon as my thumb touched it, it opened. So I decided to leave him a funny picture of the cat and when I took the picture it showed me the next picture in his album and it was of ME sleeping!! And so I kept snooping through his phone because he had all these embarrassing pictures of me. Like pictures in Disney World of me running around all excited, trying to do my makeup in the morning, pictures of me cuddling the cat, me eating. It's not as creepy as it sounds though, I knew about most of them when he took them, I'd just forgotten he took them... the one of me sleeping though I did not know about!! I took a picture of HIM sleeping the next morning for revenge!

• nopenopenope. I've never done that, nor do I plan on it.
    Even at times when I glanced at his screen and saw that he'd gotten a text from a female name which he noticed so quickly told me not to worry, that he'll show me the messages so that I can see they're only about things related to school, I refused. I trust him enough to believe that he's not cheating.

• Nope. There's no need for me to. I'm close to my partner and we're best friends. I know where his heart is at all times.

• To be honest YES! I am ashamed of myself NOW but at the time I justified it because I was projecting my LAST relationship with my X hubby of 24 years! He was a liar, cheater etc... So I felt the need to go through his computer, phone, wallet EVERY DRAWER in his house for a good time just to see if he was dishonorable. I found NOTHING relative to what I was interested in. YES I found naked pics of women on his computer and I DELETED them! When he found out he was furious! We got through it but his trust with me was on thin ice! I also deleted phone numbers that I thought were woman, turned out he found out about that too and was furious! I deleted numbers from his friends , clients, etc... I also found condoms in his drawers that I thought WE through away after we made a commitment and I moved in I thought he was cheating and he explained they were old from a long time. Going forward I stay AWAY from his cell, computer and personal stuff! He proved to me he is honorable and loves me . !

• Never. I don't feel like I need to. If something unusual sparks my attention, I can just ask and take his word for it and if I'm approached with proof then that situation will be handled accordingly.

What Guys Said 0