You're walking in a forest and?

You find a black suitcase , inside it holds 10 million dollars and a piece of paper stained in blood with the word 'DON'T'

Would you take the suitcase or leave it?
You're walking in a forest and..?

• Take it 💲
  • Leave it 🔪

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I d open it using the leaves to not leave any dna.
    Stalk the money in my bag
    Then fill the suitcase with leaves and run away

What Guys Said 13

• I've seen this movie, the guy ends up getting gunned down by the Mexican cartel in an anti-climactic gun battle that we don't even get to see.

Given my genre savvy nature, I'd happily take it and use some of the money to slip away unnoticed before Javier Bardem shows up to kill me with a bolt gun.

• My first reaction would be that its either cursed or its mob money.
    Possibly both.
    I had a great uncle who was gunned down in a bar by the winter hill gang.
    My grandfather cut ties with his entire family so his descendants me included would have nothing to do with the mob.
    Add to that I have no intention of ever being forced to dig my own grave.
    And it its cursed, well then you are a different kind of fucked

• I wouldn't touch it but call the police and make sure I'll get the possible finder's fee

it's highly likely that it's stolen but even in that case I would get a nice reward from the bank or whoever owns it

• memesvault.com/.../Nope-Meme-Godzilla-02.jpg

I already have enough stuff to deal with. I don't need some psycho after me or the IRS coming after me for tax evasion.

• I will not take the note that says "don't "

On the rest id the notes, it doesn't say don't ,
    So I'll take those

• Well that would weigh in at 10 metric tons if it was all in dollar bills or if they were $10 bills then a metric ton, $100dollar bills then 100Kg so quite a bit to carry away but I'd find a way

• Take the money but look to see if theirs GPS if it looks sketchy fill my pockets and leave the suitcase with a note "sorry" just kidding no fingerprints yo.

• Yes of course I'd take the money. 2 million in cocaine washed up on the beach this morning. If I was the one that found it, I would of take that as well...

• Fuck no I would not take it. Lol I've seen movies

• I would take it

• No bueno, leaving it alone.

• Forgive my urban speech: Gimme da $$$$$$

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Sinve it say's Dont, I'd... girl he only f**k u over cause u let him, f**k em girl I guess he didn't know any better, girl that man didn't show any effort... Lately u say he been killing the vibe, pull uo scured get in the ride left hand is stirring the handle the other is gripping ur thigh! Shawty u deserve what u been missing... DON'T! Lol only real thugs understand that and then I'd run off with the money😂👌👏

• id leave it, but tell authorities lol.

• Is it a cheque or is it a really big suitcase?
    I would call the police honestly.

• leave it. I don't want no mobsters coming after me

• What if it belongs to some gang or something? My life is more precious than money yo!!!