Donald Trump is WINNER?

He is really my winner I'm from Europe I've read bunch of his books I know his history and how media talked about him in bad way because media + negative news = $ also he's really damn good business man with all respect, he also doesn't like handshaking.

Donald Trump is WINNER!?

If I would be in USA I would vote for him!

Let's make America Great Again love it.

Wish you all good luck no hate opinions <3, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• What gets me is people are criticizing Trump but he would be better than what the fuck we have. American became one big pussy with hurt feelings because of our leadership. And this is coming from a fuckin American LEGAL citizen..

• yeah a bigot that wants to bring fascism to our country is better. The thing is, if it weren't for Trump, the GOP could have won this time. I guess i'll just hope for 2020. way to go idiots

• yes and if you vote for Trump you are also a traitor because that just means you don't value our republic and our constitution. Anyway, I'm voting Libertarian. you don't have to worry about me voting for either of those clowns

• @Eric644 whatever. I know I didn't fucking vote for obumer on the democratic side and look what he did to this country. I'm voting for someone who has the backbone and background that proves he can clean the shit up.

What Girls Said 5

• Love him!! ✌🏻️

• You are not an American, nobody gives a fuck what you think.

• And you're anonymous, so we have no idea who you are!
      I'm an American and I'm glad to hear the opinion of someone watching this presidential race from the outside.

• @TwentySomething I dont care if they hate us americans or love us we didn't ask them anything.

• Yeah, the whole, "well in (country) we have x". Guess where we aren't? The whole socialist Europe thing kinda failed. The scandanavian socialist countries everyone always points to aren't really doing that well. And Europe being overrun by immigrants who won't assimilate. Not a good situation.

• Your vote does not count because you are not American so who cares what you think

• how rude are you?

• @OrangeBoy OH Look another irrelevant foreigner

• @justbanANNAz
      she is just angry!!! Most Americans actually do not like Trump, he is the most unpopular of all the candidates. His bigotry, his fascistic tendencies are not representative of most Americans and actually only 33% of Americans have a favorable view of him. He is popular with what we call the Alt-Right which is a fascistic wing of the conservative movement, not even many conservatives like them or their poster boy trump. He is winning the primaries with a plurality and not a majority. Trump will go down to be the next Barry Goldwater and will lose to both Democrats by double digits. I know many Republicans who are dead set on voting against him. His base mostly consists of old, white , mostly southern, male, and angry voters according polls and exit polls. Look up Barry Goldwater, that will be Trump's fate.

• Good for you! I'm very happy you don't live in the US to vote for that asshat.

• He wants to build a fucking wall, I wonder how much that wall will cost. I have disagree many things with them, but he knows what to say and what America is lacking right now. Eventually he's going to ruin China's relations with USA.

• He knows what's his doing, his businesses and gold clubs and everything make me cringe, he's got BEST golf places in the world. 300.000$ / year golf ticket, also high quality building and one of the top buildings in the world. I really respect him.

• How much will it cost? A lot less with Trump building it, that's for sure.
      I don't think he'll ruin China's relations with the USA, they probably won't like it because he's going to negotiate a better deal for the United States, but I think they will also respect him because they are tough negotiators as well.

What Guys Said 15

• Glad to have you on the Trump Train, my friend!
    I've read many of his books as well and have been a big fan since way before he got into politics.
    His success is undeniable. People try and say he inherited all his money and his business, but that's just not true. As you know, his father was a developer of low-income housing developments and apartments in the boroughs of New York and taught Donald the business since the time he was a kid.
    Donald decides he wants to enter the world of Manhattan luxury hotels and apartments, and his father couldn't figure out why Donald was going to spend a ton of money on a mirrored glass exterior for a building instead of saving money and using regular old brick. Donald created the Trump real estate empire as we all know it, it was his vision and creative thinking, not his dads. And the way he came up with creative solutions to get deals done where other people were unable to, that's also all Donald.
    He's grown the brand to a worldwide empire that's thrived for over 40 years. Sure, there have been good times and bad times like any business, but he's still on top bigger and better than ever before. This can't be inherited, it's only because he's a great manager and sharp, hard working businessman.

Now he's got a good chance of becoming the next President of the USA and the Republican party is freaking out, trying to figure out how to stop him. He's not a regular old politician who can be controlled. He's a great negotiator, and he knows how to manage and how to work with people.

He's trying to win an election now, so he's showing a side of his personality that comes across as brash, abrasive, bullyish, but most importantly STRONG. Once he's in office I think people will see a much more "presidential" side of him (which we're starting to see now, anyway) and I think he can offer a lot to our country.
    He believes in putting his country (the USA) first, above all other countries.

And yes, he doesn't like shaking hands if he can avoid it, kind of a germaphobe. I got to see him speak a few days ago and was front row. He signed one of my books and I was trying to get a picture with him (came out blurry, agh!) so I didn't try and get a handshake... though I did see him shake a few hands. Next time though, next time I'm going to try again to get a good picture with him and shake his hand. Got the autograph, now I want to shake hands with a guy who's closed billions of dollars in deals with that handshake. :-)

• BlueCoyote blocked me (must not like the truth being shown), so here's my reply to his post:

He's never gone bankrupt. He's owned business that he used the bankruptcy laws for when it made sense. Four, out of HUNDREDS of businesses over a 40+ year career. I'd say that's a pretty damn good track record, but you probably aren't a businessman so taking risk probably isn't too familiar to you.

Please provide an example or reference of how his father paid off the debt.

He became so successful and famous because of his education (from working with his father when he was a kid, through military school and then Wharton School of Business), hard work and discipline, willingness to take risks (just like how he's running his campaign now), and creativity and vision.

If you don't want to read his books, fine... but you're going by what the news channels and anti-Trump crowd are telling you.

• Apple dosnt fall far from a tree when the tree is already in a ditch.

• he is a good businessman, but he is dangerous as president, he has a narcissistic personality, which is the personality every single dictator has ever had; Saddam Hussein... Narcissist, Mao... Narcissist, Stalin... Narcissist, Hitler... Narcissist, etc. narcissists have dictatorial tendencies and that would spell out disaster for America. So I say Trump... HELL NO!!! He is manipulating you my friends, that us what a narcissist knows how to do best

• Good business man? Are you freaking kidding me? This guy went bankrupt FOUR times. Had he not been born into an ultra rich family where his dad could pay off the debt, he would have never become famous. If anything, his story shows the tragic victory of plutocracy over capitalism in America.
    Also, his politics consist of scapegoating. What the fuck is great about that?
    You probably come from Turkey and you're used to fucked-up politics. Well, here in the west that's not really the standard.

• please read some history when he was debt! Yes he went to debt but what he was doing was risky and I bet you couldn't risk as much as he did.

• I don't need to read this guy's books to know that he's an idiot. He's in love with himself and he blames minorities for all the problems in America. That's enough for him to be a total jackass. Besides, I don't care if what he did was risky or not. If you go bankrupt FOUR times, you're a crappy business man. Going bankrupt once is okay, going bankrupt four times is idiotic.

• good point bluecoyote. The guy is a fascist too

• Yeah if your from Europe and trump was our president. You would be sent back to Europe not ever able to get a green card back to America... Witch is fine in all becuse if trump wins I'm leaving America. As far as him being smart... Not so much he kinda just wings his money around at ideas till one works then Gos with that.. ( you know like the boys in highschool who used to try and fuck every girl that walks by then gets lucky with one and she becomes pregnant) him not likening to shake hands I can understand but on countless occasions he failed to honer the amarican flag during the national anthem..(yeah that's damn near treason in amarica)... Also he didn't ever earn any of his money he started off a rich white kid. I'm sure if he had the amount of money you have in your bank right now he wouldn't even know how to servive a week. Honestly also his laws on taxes make it harder on the poor so it puts our country back in debt and cuts down our school and health care systems... (I think we need those to progress). And don't take this to heart but I feel like if you don't know what it's like to be black and poor in amarica then you have no clue what it's like to be a real amarican. No hate but don't be a "band Waggoner " just becuse you read a book.

• Well your post certainly shows the education system here in America needs work, especially in the English dept.).
      Trump is against ILLEGAL immigration. If you're (you + are = you're) here illegally, you need to leave. If you're here LEGALLY, we're glad to have you.
      He "kinda just wings his money around"? Hah! Do your homework, man. Read about some of the deals he's done, and then tell me he just "wings his money around". He's a super creative, outside the box thinker who comes up with ways to make deals happen where nobody else saw opportunity or a way to make it happen. "The Art of The Deal" is full of detailed examples.
      He didn't earn any of his money? Hahahaha oh man, you're very misinformed my friend. Yes, he came from a wealthy family, but he took it to a whole different level and has continued to grow the Trump business into a worldwide empire. His dad would have stayed in NY building low-income apartments. And poor black's are not the only real Americans.
      Do some reading.

• Do you realize how many businesses are started and fail, regardless of how much money is behind them at the start?
      And $1m is a pretty small amount for buying Manhattan real estate, even in the 1970s.
      If you seriously think that anyone with a little money behind them can build a successful company, then you my friend are sorely mistaken.
      Donald Trump cares very much about America, that's why he's running for president and that's why he's willing to say things that he knows he will get criticized for (building a wall to protect our borders, temporary ban on immigration from certain parts of the world, etc.)

• it ceases to amaze that the man could do anything and these idiots would still support him. he was right, he could probably shoot someone and they would defend him. He could take a crap on the constitution and they would start saying how the constitution needs to be repealed. Trump supporters=mindless zombies being manipulated by a narcissist with evil intentions

• Don't listen to or let all the kool-aide drinking progressives bother you. It sounds to me that the right might come back to power in Europe because of all of the immigrants.

• I agree. Glad to see someone is in agreement with me.

• I grew up loving Donald Trump

Then I learned he was an idiot...

• at least you saw the light, not so many other trumpbots have, they will excuse everything the man does. I mean he could say that Hitler was a great man and all of them would start defending Hitler, that is how dangerous this man's cult of personality is

• I gotta get me some of them low-class trailer trash peeps who'll believe anything I tell them hehe

• Oh, thought it said he was a wiener, I was gonna say "ikr?".

• Where in Europe are you from?
    I'm sure you have a similar candidate in your country.
    I'm waiting for Kevin O'leary to become the Conservative Party of Canada's nominee. This guy is Canada's less extreme version of Trump.

• I just need to say one thing.
    This guys doesn't care about supporting global warming fight today.
    He's going to make us lose more time.

• If he's gonna build more companies in USA it's far better than in China where they pollute so much

• It will end also. Even China regognized the problem. So... not for too long, they are already working around it. China officially declared interest on signing new threaties and plans. We did good progress last year with almost every contry serious about this.

Usa is a top problem, needs to do it happen also, today.

• The world community needs leaders with similar energy plans like obama had.

Europe is strongly working around that also, along with north africa for giant renewable platforms in the desert and seas.

• trump is winner, but supporters can't English

• I agree, he really is your Weiner.

• Trump's books tell you how great he is? That's a surprise.*

*sarcasm

• As I've said once here before: USA voted for Bush junior TWICE, so Trump is not the president USA needs; he's the president USA deserves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

• I'm a muslim from the united states that person you are giving your opinion about nobody likes him in the u. s after what he said about us muslim people oh! by the way muslims are not just arab or just from the middle east there's muslim from usa also from Europe from everywhere... so muslims for now & then who will be next !!

• I'm sorry you misspelled Wiener.