Whatis something you have to do right now but you don't want to do?

I don't want to do my homework or go to work :(

Are you procrastinating?

Most Helpful Guy

• Studying for something on section 2 of my final exam I have to write my 3rd essay out of 6 this one is regarding this.

List the major joints (actual joints... not joint types) in the body (minimum of six). For each of the joints listed, give an anatomical description in relation to the sternum (e. g. anterior, distal, etc.). What exercises can be performed that utilize these joints? Are there any exercises that use more than three major joints in the body? If so, list a few and name the joints that are utilized while performing the exercise.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to take my grandma and her cat to the vet and I'd rather chew off my leg than get out of bed.

I hope your homework is going well. Maybe you can take it to work with you to do while you're bored?

What Guys Said 12

• (1) I think somewhere deep within me there is a lazy person
    memions.com/.../...e-was-an-award-for-laziness.jpg
    (2) So I have to adopt the carrot and stick approach
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...-economize-brin105_low.jpg
    So your homework and work, if you don't do the homework now, you will be under pressure to do it later and probably not do as good a job (stick). Work (for the sake of argument, you can take day off), take time off and effectively do nothing (doesn't sound too bad but what about later in year you are planning a break and you are a day short).
    (3) What is the carrot/reward?
    www.wititudes.com/.../...gespeed.ic.3sRwObbEKs.jpg
    Okay homework you have got it done and are happy with it, now you have a free evening to do what you want and you have a day off in your pocket to do something you want to later because you went to work today.
    Me I am just off to bed and hopefully have got everything done today I had planned,

• Yes I am procrastinating. It is morning here on Thursday and time to get out of bed but I dont wanna!

• Finish filling out Schedule C so I can finish my 1040 form and file my taxes. I'm down to adding up the business mileage and calculating my section 179 deduction. I know I won't owe anything or get little, if anything, back so I think that's why I'm putting it off.

• The morning dishes

• Only rarely... I do it when there are too many things I have to take care of at the same time. In order not to be overwhelmed :D
    Fortunately, for the moment no obligations that I'd rather not fulfill :D

• Take a shower.. was going to take one later.. but shower time was moved up a bit this time around

• Fill out another registration form for these damn tests.

• clean the house, dishes are all ready done and dinner is started

• Watch Nature Documentaries T_T

I have to force myself to entertain myself

• i should really be studying but i really really don't want to

• Yes I am, gag is sooooooooooooo distracting. I'm starting to apply for promotion at work but I'm too tired to concentrate pfffffffffffft

• Masturbate. I don't want to because I don't want to lose energy for a while but I just have to from some hot things read recently.

What Girls Said 18

• I made a payment on my student loans. I wasn't really looking forward to giving away hard earned money, but it'll be nice once it's finally paid off.

• I'm currently on my lunch break. So right now I really don't want to go back upstairs and work >.<

• Homework that needs to be submitted at 11:55 tonight.

I haven't started yet.

• Work stuff 😞

• I don't want to cook dinner, but I'm hungry 😕

• Stop eating junk food 😒

• Study for my midterm in 3 hours! lmfao

• I have a test in 5 hours. should study or sleep...

• Meet my ex "best friend" because she wants to talk.

• i have to cook... but ya know... i don't want to. But i have to or else I will starve
    take care :)

• My college essay... it's been due. I'm a terrible procrastinator.

• My homework, can't wait for summer...

• Yep. I WAS studying for my test tomarrow but ya know...

• Folding clothes and homework

• I have to study now 😪

• write a paper

• Paint a massive piece to present at my art final on Monday. Being an art major is like death and happiness simultaneously

• sleep