So we are a little over 3 months into 2016, how many of you have kept your New Years resolutions so far?

Honestly not gonna lie, I made it about 8 hours into the New Year before I gave up... it all started when I woke up New Years Day... gave up lol (I have no dedication) So, I was just wondering how many of you are still going strong?

• I've kept my resolution so far
    47% (7)82% (18)68% (25)Vote
  • I gave up already
    53% (8)18% (4)32% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|21

Most Helpful Guy

• I've made a New Years Resolution but I don't know if it's going to work out but I'll always try (:

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I'm still working on my New Year's resolution from 2009--to stop giving a fuck about New Years resolutions. Year 7 and no fucks have been given.

2|0
    0|0
  • I always keep the one resolution I make. That is NOT to make any other resolutions. SO easy to keep! :-o

2|0
    0|0
  • I didn't make any new years resolutions.

Can't not keep what you don't make ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't make any. by the way, we're only a little over two months into 2016 at this point, not three.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't really make one. I've made one to not let opportunities pass by a month ago though.

2|0
    0|0
  • Mine was to work out
    Since I moved into college and have full-time access to the gym, there's no excuse

2|0
    0|0
  • I tried hard for a huge increasing habit I have been having, but failed in about a week... 😔
    I'm still trying anyway, of course, but still failing pretty horribly... 😣

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I only made it about 8 hours and that's because I was sleeping lol if that makes you feel any better :p

• I gave up by not having any, hah

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha at least you figured that out, I make them and break them within a few hours time lol

• Mine was to stay awesome, I'm on a roll, d00d!

2|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even made any... I know myself too well :P

1|0
    0|0
  • i didn't make one

1|0
    0|0
  • What resolutions?

1|0
    0|0
  • You are a little over 3 months into 2016 and it is March 10th. March is the 3rd month so how are you a little over 3 months into this year? For hat to happen it would need to be April.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea lol someone brought that to my attention, I must have been having a moment :p

• Made none, so 0 for 0

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't make any.

1|0
    0|0
  • my only resolution was that i would get a girlfriend this year.. so far no luck xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope still working on them. Some just need more work than others.

1|0
    0|0
  • New years resolutions are so stupid. Giving yourself a goal you won't fufill

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm getting more stronger by the minutes wooo!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep still haven't visited the gym

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4