QUIZ: What Is Your Most Defining Personality Trait?

PRESS HERE FOR QUIZ

Analytical

Being Analytical is your Most Dominant Character Trait!

You have the ability to dig beneath the surface and read people and situations accurately. You are incredibly observant, and that makes your thought process both deep and complex. You don't take things for what they may seem to be at first sight and you have the gift of perception beyond the naked eye. You understand human actions, relationships, and body language exceptionally well, but you also have a strong understanding of books, art, and anything expressive that requires prolonged explanation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trustworthy

Being Trustworthy is your Most Dominant Character Trait!

Anyone who is close to you knows that they can come to you to keep a secret or to confide their deepest feelings in confidence. You firmly believe in the power of honesty, but you also uphold the true meaning of dependability, assuring those around you that they can trust you with more than just secrets. This may be something as complicated as money or as simple as keeping a promise. Either way, you set the bar high for being trustworthy, which is an important character quality to have.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Your Sensitivity is your Most Dominant Character Trait!

You have a big heart with a lot of love to go around. Not only that, but you are extra aware of other people's feelings and very conscious as to how their emotions are affected by yours and other's behavior. The level of empathy you possess is greatly appreciated and picked up on by your friends and family, which is why you're such great company to have around.

Which is pretty close to my real defining trait compassion.

• I got "Sociable" but, yeah right.

• I got this :

Your Courage is your Most Dominant Character Trait!

You are a fearless individual, afraid of almost nothing. This can most likely be attributed to your bold, confident attitude that you take everywhere with you, or perhaps you just really enjoy a good challenge! Regardless, you laugh in the face of danger and you usually never turn down standing up for a cause that needs your strength and stability. You have faith in yourself and a thick backbone, a perfect combination for facing any obstacle or wild adventure without fear right in front of you.

• To me it is that.. I always try to look before I leap.. it has not worked out every time.. but I do like myself for always trying it this way and would not ever change that fact

• Your Most Dominant Character Trait is Ambition!

You are a true fighter who knows that getting anything done the right way absolutely needs motivation and drive. When you have a goal or set a plan for yourself, there is no stopping you. You are a strong-minded individual who can accomplish anything within a given period of time. You are very passionate when it comes to things you're excited about and this is what makes you so reliable and effective with anything you set out do.

• If you ever meet me you'd realize that you should not judge the asshole-ness in a person from looks alone.

• I got... Courageous

• I got Courageous

• Ambition

• I got ambition 😎

• Sensitivity. 😊

• Ambition!

• Ambition

• Sensitivity :(

• My sexual desire for women

What Girls Said 14

• Sensitivity

Your Sensitivity is your Most Dominant Character Trait!

http://i.imgur.com/E1ybm44.jpg

This was more accurate a few years ago. Nowadays I try to be helpful, but there have been a few people that push my buttons and I have to move along. Hopefully they can find help and peace some day.

• Being Analytical is your Most Dominant Character Trait!

• ambition

• I got analytical. Suprised I didn't get sensitive, huh.

You have a big heart with a lot of love to go around. Not only that, but you are extra aware of other people's feelings and very conscious as to how their emotions are affected by yours and other's behavior. The level of empathy you possess is greatly appreciated and picked up on by your friends and family, which is why you're such great company to have around."

• Sensitivity
    SensitivityGettyImages-480585679

• I got sensitivity.

• Ambition ;)

• Sensitivity

• I got coregous!!! ☺️ Sounds like me

• sensivity..

• Analytical.