Girls, Can guys have "cute feet"?

This is mostly for the girls. Is it possible for guys to have "cute feet?" Mine are hair free, tan, white nails that I keep cut nicely and buffed. I just take care of them but my girlfriend is always commenting how they're cute and sexy..

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha sure why not?
    It always baffles me how guys insist that they're not cute or can't be cute. That couldn't be farther from the truth!! There are many many cute things about you guys, you just don't realize.
    And from the way you described them, yes, your feet sound like they would be simply adorable 😄 hope it helped!

• Yes lol! Should have posted a pic

• Awww you totally should have!

And for the record, I think it's really great that you're not afraid to express yourself and keep your feet looking nice. Often times I think men are scared to do any sort of body grooming, as they will have a whole bunch of nasty words thrown at them. It's too bad, and I hope you keep doing what makes you feel good about yourself. Take care :)

What Girls Said 4

• Sure they can, but not to me. I don't like feet at all but I know when I see a clean pair. Wouldn't compliment them, but perhaps your girlfriend just really loves you and everything about you.

• I think my boyfriends feet are cute. He has short toes and really clean feet. No calluses or anything.

• If I ever refer to guys feet as "cute", it means you have girl feet, which are not attractive to me lol... And I hate foot fetishes... 😣 it grosses me out!!! Like I can say oping someone has nice feet, but if someone says they have a foot fetish, it's so disgusting to me 😩ewwk!! .. But anyway!! I prefer man feet on a guy... And yes they can be attractive! If they don't look like girl feet and they don't have some Ewk stuff going on...

• i wouldn't say cute but it's nice to be well groomed definitely.