What do you think hurts more? Giving birth or getting kicked/hit in the balls?

What do you think is more painful?

And which gender has (in general) a higher pain tolerance?

• Giving birth is more painful.
  • Getting kicked or hit in the balls hurts more.

Most Helpful Guy

• Birth hurts WAY more. On a scale of pain, hit in the balls is like a 6-7. Pregnancy is a 9 and can make women pass out.

But this pain is surpassed only by the breaking of the femur.

And women STILL die form giving birth.

Most Helpful Girl

• Childbirth easily hands down. Not only does it last longer but the vagina can tear during birth and require stitching up. And I think hip bones or something get a bit dislocated during it. Women can and do die from it (currently about 500,000 per year). There are a lot of complications like when a baby is born feet first, there's the concern that it would get stuck because of the arms. Women who decide to not use pain meds go through psychological training to prepare for the pain. like wtf. There are other complications but I don't know their official names or medical explanations. This is all just physical pain, what if the birth is a stillbirth? Or the baby dies shortly after? The trauma and pain of losing a child has got to be unbearable.

What Guys Said 18

• As a man who has been kicked in the balls probably about 30 times now a mix of wearing a cup and having no protection despite how knee dropping painful it is, I will openly admit that getting kick in the balls is child's play compared to giving birth, it is women's curse.

If there is any kind of pain that could compare to child birth it would be getting shot in the gut or getting shot in the knee caps as those two are the most painful things a person can endue ( besides childbirth ) without the body forcefully making them pass out.

• Giving birth is more painful. I think hit on the balls would be more painful if it lasted as long as giving birth, but giving birth lasts for a much longer time than when getting hit on the balls, so the pain lasts much longer.

• Birth obviously since it is such a prolonged experience. But if we're talking about the intensity of pain at any one given moment, then I may concede that being kicked in the balls could hurt more than childbirth at least for a few seconds.

• Lmao at results, Nutshots don't even hurt that much. I sometimes just practice without a cup but yea I'd imagine givingbbirth to actually chick would hurt

• -I've been hit in the balls before. It didn't make me cry, but did make me want to vomit.
    -I broke my femur once, the sight of my leg probably freaked me out more than the pain.
    -I took an oversized poop once. It made ME cry like a small child, and I'm one of those guys who likes to use decent size anal toys. I'm gonna say birth is much worse than getting knocked in the balls

That being said, I did have my wisdom teeth pulled when the anesthesia wasn't working. I feel like that's somewhere in the same ballpark.

• Never experienced either lol but I would say birth I would think. Maybe it would depend how hard you were kicked? lol

• Birth rips you apart from the inside for minutes to hours, of course it hurts more.

• Definitely giving birth. Getting a very hard kick in the nuts can produce a lingering pain in the abdomen, which I am guessing might be similar to what a contraction would feel like; Even then, that does not exactly match up to hours of labor.

• i think from the level of pain it´s comparable. but birth goes longer so maybe a full hour of constantly getting kicked into the balls would be equivalent to giving birth.

• I have no idea, the irony being that getting kicked in the balls can make a man infertile so he won't get to see a girl give birth with his child...

• I don't think it's as bad unless it's severe trauma. Birthing is a very long process. Unless it's going on for hours or there's enough permanent damage to cause emotional pain, which lasts until you die.

• i dont want to find out with one hurts more. ( yes i'm a wimp) :-)

• Is this even up for debate?

• Some kick are worse than others. So it could go either way.

• They say, the only pain that is worse than giving birth is kidney stones.

• being dutch feels cool now because i dont need them subs :P

• Girls WAY over exaggerate the pain of child birth so definitely the ball kick

• Those pain simulator things are supposedly worse than birth because women naturally release a hormone that acts like morphine when they go into labor that helps relieve pain. Obviously these men are not releasing any such hormone to help with the pain.

I imagine the experience of giving birth is much worse than the overall experience of getting hit really hard in the balls (unless it was forever debilitating) . However, men have literally gone into shock and had heart attacks from the sheer pain of their balls being injured before. That's kind of unheard of to have a heart attack be induced by nothing other than sheer pain. gizmodo.com/.../woman-kills-man-squeezing-his-testicles

What Girls Said 10

• giving birth. there is no comparison.
    they'll say "but you're not a guy so you wouldn't know", but I'm inclined to believe that pushing an entire human being out of ur vagina isn't exactly something to compare to a kick in the balls.

• I imagine that giving birth is more painful, just because you would have to endure it for far longer.

• I'm gonna go with childbirth. Not saying that kick to the balls isn't painful. I've seen a guy drop and stay there for a good 15 minutes. But childbirth can last for days. The vagina can tear bruh. TEAR!

• Giving birth obviously hurts more. It usually takes longer, your body often rips itself apart trying to push out this thing that's actually pretty tiny when you get it out but certainly doesn't feel like it. I think that if getting kicked in the balls lasted for as long, it might be as painful, but it also usually doesn't have the after effects of child birth, nor the build up to it.

• Giving birth is probably like getting kicked in the balls once every couple minutes for an hour or two so I'd say giving birth hurts more.

• I think giving birth but because i'm a female I couldn't imagine what its like to be kicked in the balls, labour and birth can last for hours and tear you in all places..

• I'd say giving birth. I would think that getting kicked in the nuts, just like getting punched in the arm is of course a temporary pain. Vs, giving birth.. labor lasts hours, and the pain would probably linger especially if the pernium tears. Then after the birthing process the body is still in pain afterwards.

• How could a living creature actually escaping from your body not hurt more than getting kicked in the balls...

• I guess giving birth is more painful since it's a long process.

• you can't compare it to some kick... back in the day some women actually died giving birth.

• And still die today, though less often... in the West. I less developed countries, it's very common for women to die from giving birth.