What food (s) do you like to eat but don't eat it as often as you'd like to because it's hard to eat?

If that makes sense? LOL
I enjoy eating blue swimmer crabs/mud crabs and fish, but I find it hard to eat because the flesh is either in a hard shell or it has small bones that i have to pick out :(
It's so time consuming.. I JUST WANT TO EAT THE DAMN THING!!

What food(s) do you like to eat but don't eat it as often as you'd like to because it's hard to eat?

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a big crab or lobster fan but I know how hard it is to eat the legs :o
    I've seen people working on them for an hour and enjoying it. Would not be my thing :-(
    Something I do like but eat rarely is a coconut. Takes too much effort to open (and I'm too clumsy to do it safely with a big knife) :o

• Oh big brother 🙈 Whenever you need a coconut open you just let me know, I know how to do it :) they are deliciously fresh! And I'm sad to hear you don't eat lobsters and crabs 😓 But that's ok 😁

• Indeed... the fishy smell plays its role :o
      I do eat it and when well prepared can enjoy it, just not my favourite!

• I'm glad dear brother! 😌

Most Helpful Girl

• Popcorn, not because it's difficult to eat but because it's hard for me to digest (since I have colitis) but I can eat a bit every now and then without getting ill so when I do eat it it's like heaven in Earth lol!

• omg :( popcorn is awesome especially caramel popcorn! That sucks lovely, but glad you can eat a bit every now again.. it's not like you can't eat it at all :) yummy

What Guys Said 20

• I like to eat human kidney's, but whenever I go out hunting for one, everyone acts as if they only have one!

• I imagine they are also hard to eat cause they swim fast xD

I love eating my special steak with creamy mushroom, blue cheese, and pickles sauce but I am too lazy to cook :(

49.media.tumblr.com/.../...yi7MVT1qc17oko1_500.gif

• Definitely pomegranate. I love pomegranate. It may be my favorite fruit, and I know it's very nutritious. I used to spend twenty minutes separating each aril 😰 Now I'm only interested in buying the pre separated arils.
    rampages.us/.../pomegranate-seeds.jpg

Unfortunately they seem to be very seasonal, but when I noticed them I like to buy a lot and freeze them.

• Yummy! I like there burst of sweetness when you bite them. They are extremely delicious with cous cous and lemon. And yes i agree they can be a pain in the backside to de-seed.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGr7nSzHDTU
      this could help.. it may be a bit loud lol

• I would if you want!

• Sounds good (*^_^*)

• I like to make my ribs on the smoker grill, it takes about 7 hours to cook on very low heat. I marinade the ribs in coca cola, make a 12 spice/herb rub, and lather it in a homemade hickory bbq sauce.

It takes a long time to put together, but it is just soooooo good! The ribs fall off the bone after I am done tenting it. I normally make some sweet cornbread to go with it and some smoked bake beans with thick sliced smoked bacon.

It is more so the preparation time than anything, but people say I should open a restaurant when I do this one...

Something like this:

s3-media2.fl.yelpcdn.com/.../o.jpg

• Oh damn! That sounds yum dude!

• I am not lazy when it comes to cooking... mom was a chef, so things got handed down, and now I have taken a few steps further. She loves coming to eat at my place lol

• Learning from mum and adding your own touches to it sounds like a good idea.. It's what I usually do aswell

• Pilaf. Mostly made of rice but with many other ingredients added to it. My favorite meal but too much rice makes it harder to take a dump.

• Someone already said pomegranates. I'm going to say tacos and gyros... anything where you have to turn your head sideways and half the stuff falls out.

• I'm with you about crabs. I like em a lot, but cracking the shell is time consuming considering how relatively little meat you get.

• True. Sometimes all of the effort for a small piece of crab meat can be time consuming, but it's worth it in a way

• I never even thought about this. Chocolate?

• Why is chocolate difficult to eat? Lol

• Oh I misinterpreted the question. I thought it's about something you like but don't get as often as you'd like to. My bad. In that case I have no idea what kind of foods I like but can't eat. I have yet to come across them.

• That's ok :) lucky you in that case

• Flaming hot cheetos

Incredibly unhealthy, and they make my eyes water and give me a runny nose because they burn my mouth but they're SOOO good...

• They sound yum! I haven't tried them before, but seen them.. thanks to my boyfriend

• Chicken Tikka Masala... Indian food isn't easy to find in my area. :-/

• I love pistachios, but they're a pain in the ass. I know there are nut-less pistachios available in some places, but they're expensive and not that common to find in my area.

• Yeah over here they sell them in a decent sized packet for $18.00 😐

• Pussy i prefer shaved

• crabs and lobsters, they are good, but such a pain to eat

• Damn pancakes :P

• That would have to be ribs. delicious as hell but they make a huge mess :(

• Wendy's. Maybe once every couple months. I have to try to stay healthy.

• Any type of shellfish
    Thai curry

• BUFFALO WINGS

• Ice cream
    Tacos

• Human flesh

What Girls Said 9

• There are these mashed potatoes that my boss makes at work sometimes. He adds some kind of flavor to them, I don't know what it is but it's something. It has a very distinct smell and taste, and it's pretty delicious. However, if I eat too much of it, it'll instantly start to taste bad. It's one of those things that you'll either love or hate, and if you eat too much you'll feel overwhelmed. Which I assume is why he only makes it sometimes.

• Too much of something good can be bad, I can see what you mean..
      It can be good to not have something too much

• I love Alaskan King Crab Legs. So good, but so very expensive and hard to eat. I love them though and the work with all the snapping and cracking to get at the meat makes me feel like a cave woman, lol

• haha hence why it's so difficult, because it's hard to eat! I have to use my fingers and a steak knife, it gets crazy looking and messy LMFAO XD I still love it!

• Maryland blue crabs are good, but not always in season and are expensive.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2a8ca12fb2.jpg

• I loooooove making my grandmas chicken soup but we only make it with leftovers from a whole chicken. We only make those a few times a year because of all the clean up but the soup is SO with it <3

• I'm making fried sweet and sour chicken right now. I looooooove it but rarely eat it because it's a pain to prepare.
    As far as difficulty eating I'd say crab legs and ribs. I love them but so messy.

• OH YUMMMMYY!!! fried sweet and sour chicken mmhmmm...
      oh ribs are plain out messy :( i love eating them too

• Watermelon, it's difficult to cut them in halves, and they have lots of seeds.

• Usually I'm simply too lazy to make the food.
    I guess nuts? I always buy them out the shell.

• Eating crabs are exhausting.

• They do sell ones that have been "pre-pealed" that cost an arm and a leg *pun intended* but that shit is expensive asss!!! and it doesn't taste as good as it is in the shell as the shell helps in flavouring :)

• I'd say crab legs and lobster