What are you limits on moving for your spouse's dream job?

Would you be willing to move so your SO could have their dream job there? Any limits on distance from family and/or friends? Any particular places out of the question for differences in culture?

My dream job is working with Nintendo! That's in Japan, however. It'd probably be really hard to find a girl where I live,(USA), who was willing to move to Japan simply for my job. My dream job is so extremely important to me, though...

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no limit on where my boyfriend would move for his career. Since I don't want to be tied down to the USA. Which I would try really hard to get myself a job where ever we ended up moving too.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I'll move wherever he wants

• If we were married and him getting this job would better us as a couple or family, I would move, especially if he were the bread winner. However, if I were the bread winner and it would have a significant negative effect on our financial situation, I would have a hard time agreeing to it.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't leave the USA nor would I go east of the Mississippi