Would you beat your wife if she beat you first?

happened lately now she can't disrespect her husband anymore

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If a woman beats a man, he has the right to knock her the fuck out.

For the sake of legal reasons, should he beat her into a grave? No, but that's for legal reasons.

What Guys Said 51

• I wouldn't be married to a woman who beats me. Either we're married and the furthest we go is shouting, or she beats me and I leave her as a result.

• Couples fight... but i never recommend physically.
    But i do stand by the creed "if you can't take it, don't dish it"...
    meaning, if you put your hands on me, im gonna put my hands on you.
    Gone are those days when it was some kind of taboo... women wanted equality... women got equality and equality states... when attacked, you have every right to do what is necessary to defend yourself.
    Nature didn't make us equal... nature gave us roles... men didn't want women roles but women wanted men's... well... this is part of it.
    if i punched a guy right now...10 times out of 10... im getting punched... women are men now... so why not? :)

• No. If I was hit hard enough to feel like I was being actually assaulted, I WOULD hit back, and hard enough that she would give thought before she continued anything. But there is a difference between self defense, and beating.

• I would hope this kind of behavior comes up before I have to pay for a divorce.

But I would probably consider it self-defense. Not fond of the idea though.

• No, I have been physically hurt by girls before when I was a kid. One girl threw a big plastic radio at my head when I was about 8 and when I was 11 a girl who was older and bigger kicked me in the stomach/solarplexus with those shoes with the 8 cm soles that some people wore back then. But I don't think a woman has physically hurt me since then so I would be confident in my safety. But If it wasn't just a 1 time outburst and she was vicious and I felt like she was becoming abusive I would leave and divorce because that's not a relationship I want to be in. Of course if it was just playful punching I would have no problem ;).

• absolutely not. an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

• I won't let her beat me up. But if she comes with those intentions, I'm gonna push her away from me. I don't like getting violent with people, I've never hit anyone, so I always try to just push them away and get out. If she then tries to really cause damage, like hit me with an object, anything that can really hurt me, I will proceed to punch her, though I won't beat her up.
    I'm not gonna let anyone play with my life.

• I know martial arts so I would be able to protect myself and stop her. But I would not go on the attack after her. I am not an attacker especially on people I have a good connection with. Just try to stop the nonesense and start talking instead of fighting.

• Beat? No. I might fight back to give me the space/chance to walk away but I'm not going to respond to an abuser by abusing them. I'd like to think I'd be (emotionally) strong enough to leave the relationship.

• no, i would never hit a woman

• I don't know if beating's the right word, but i'll definitely make it known that you don't fuck with me

• I would prob just pull her hair hard to put a stop to her madness

• If she ever layed a hand on me, I'd let her bruise me first (for evidence in court), then I'd put her in a headlock (without hitting her), and divorce her ass for everything she has.

• No. I would make an attempt to solve the matter in the most civil way possible. Hitting people is the one easy way to escalate a solution beyond the point of no return.
    The most I would probably do is leave the house and return later when the situation settles down.

• In my case it would take a lot of aggression beyong limits from her side before I'd do anything else than clear the mine field and try to get her talking about the issue.
    I'm not someone who'll easily get mad, I like diplomacy :D

• Only self defense to get out of the situation as quickly as possible. And then immediately call the police and report it, in case she tries to turn it around and say you started it.

• NO WAY

• No I wouldn't , but I wouldn't marry a person who would hit me in the first place.

• you can't know that before marriage

• Of course I can, I plan to have at least a 3 year long relationship before marriage including 1 year live in.

• Act like a man, be treated like one. I dont exactly feel bad for a person who uses violence and then gets it back. Sure, I wouldn't necessarily do it myself but I have no sympathy for any woman who hits a guy and then gets hit back.

• Like, beat her in strip poker?
    Ya beat living shit out of her in strip poker 😈👍✌

• You mean like she beat me up and then I try beating her up? Nah. If she's trying to beat me up then yeah I'll defend myself. Even if that means hitting her back. Her having a vagina doesn't change that.

• If you throw down be aware of what you are up against. An argument is an argument, but once you get violent you probably picked the short end of the stick against a guy that might be a foot taller than you, twice your weight, and probably got into a few scuffles growing up... He's had a physical advantage over you and never leveraged that to control you in anyway. Why would you even want to push the big red button?

• No, because then the police would use that against me. I wouldn't touch her.

• I don't think she can call the police for self defense

• She can't call the cops both of u would be arrested I think

• It depends on where you are, but in the vast majority of incidents the police will initially take the woman's side and arrest the man. Chances are, if the female abuser was abusing her husband then she was counting on the fact that she could get away with it because she is a woman.

• Been done and no. Left her though.

• Lmao Hell I am always ready to kick ass son

• If i have to physically defend myself i will woman or not

• I wouldn't hit her back. I have enough strength to physically restrain her until she calmed down.

• Depends. If she *tried* to beat me, I'd just defend myself and leave ASAP.

If I felt my life was in danger (i. e. she has a weapon or is ripped as fuck) damn straight I'd chin the cunt.

• Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. That bitch is getting knocked out if she tries to attack me.

• I give a warning and ask to stop after that I'll hit you or slap you back. I might not do it hard but I will, I'm not taking your abuse screw that

• More from Guys
    21

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• "Now she can't disrespect her husband anymore" ? Why would a wife want to in the first place? Sounds like this shouldn't be a marriage at all.

• The best kind of case when that happens. You want to trick her into screwing herself over. So basically making you have a lot of evidence to show in court. Then take everything from her and divorce.

So basically everything that one of the dudes have said.

• I would say it would be better to just stop her from beating you, but not hit her. Honestly, if you hit her she could tell the police that you hit her first and chances are they will believe her.

• Hahaha it will become a sira3 box 😂😂😂
    👊🏼💥😲🤕

• two wrongs dont make a right

• If she hits him first, then whatever happens to her is her responsibility i believe. I was never violent towards my husband.

• If I were the guy, I would just dump her

• Never.

• I know my friend's brother's pregnant girlfriend did that to my friend's brother and he fought her back. Both got arrested for assult so I'm not fond of that idea. The girl got anger management classes and my friend's brother got his charge dropped. I wouldn't do that if I was a man.

• Foreal if She beat someone & he beat her back no need for Cops, Cuz both will be arrested , i hope people start fix troubles without the cops