Can you list three things you like? Comment if you share somebody's interest.

Let's play a game
Rules
1. List three things that interest you
2. Comment if you share interests with someone
3. Or provide a summary of who you think the person is based on the things they like.

Go Forth mis amigos.

By the way, feel free to interpret my three
But be warned, it may be a difficult task

1. Schopenhauer
2. Weed
3. Radiohead

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Running
    2. Reading
    3. Cooking

• @ClauseViter People are so complex, it’s more guessing than anything else:

Schopenhauer isn’t a popular reading choice, so I’d say you’re introverted guy who likes to read and enjoys spending time by yourself.

You’re somewhat of a pessimist that uses SpongeBob as your profile picture so I’d say you appreciate some irony and acid humor.

Last, you feel you haven’t quite found where you fit in this world yet.

What Girls Said 36

• Long road trips

Shiny lipstick

Situations where pain and pleasure become indistinguishable

• Road tripssss! ❤

• Cars I believe. They had to use a ferry in at least one location. The Darion Gap, I think.

• @Bluemax That's the... Panama/Colombia border?
      Yeah I know I could just google it... lol

• 1. Animals
    2. Books
    3. People

• I believe you to be highly superstitious. You are very social yet at times reserved. You take a few minutes to really invest in a conversation but you enjoy a good one. You mostly read fantasy.

• Books! What kind of books?

• Do I only get to pick 3? lol I can't decide. So i'm going to cheat.

Pets-cats, dogs, pigs, ducks, goats, love them all. I wish I could just spend most of my time with animals.

Music- I really love death metal and metal bands with girl lead singers-who actually have talent.

Reading- I love true crime books about serial killers lol

Tv shows- The new Berserk is coming out this year i'm super excited, Game of Thrones also and of course serial killer documentaries and trials.

Cooking- I love cooking healthy food and trying new recipes.

Video games, I love old MMOs at the moment.

Working out- Been really into taking classes lately and me and my sister have been doing strength training at the gym as well. I really love it but being sore sucks.

• Lolatu cheater. Pick your 3 words. Then I will try. To create a story 4 u.

• Everything, except for death metal.

• Yeah- I didn't understand the game apparently lol. He should have also included being a big cheater.

• Rock music, drawing, and cooking.

• I believe you to be a highly creative individual, you lack adept skills with words but you express yourself well through art and through sharing time with people. You enjoy being with people but you don't say so much. If somebody wants to get close with you, they have to spend the day with you, do what you do, experience what you experience. I think you also might be a good kisser. It's ur secret weapon.

• @ClauseViter do you want proof from her that she's a good kisser?

@AzureGirl if you're not a good kisser you should disprove him somehow

• @ChromAzonyx108 haha maybe I'll just keep it as a secret :P

• Reading
    Sex
    Board games

• Uh... Ancient history, power metal and dogs :)

• I believe you to be a highly underrated girl. You r quiet most of the time but infact you have quite a lot to say. You love to meet people who r truly interested in understanding you and you can create a playful environment almost instantly. Your prob a treasure to any guy who takes the time to talk to you.

• 1) Road trip with great tunes and my top down.
    (the cars top😜)
    2) Everything to do with the ocean
    3) Shopping for summer

• 1. Music
    2. Traveling/road trips
    3. Animals

• - House Music
    -Turkish soap operas
    -

• 1. Music
    2. Shopping
    3. Giving advice

• 1. Quantum physics

2. Hiking

3. Young the Giant

• Where have you hiked?

• @Bluemax

Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, California, Idaho, Wyoming, South Carolina, Canada, Tennessee, New Mexico and the Great Wall of China - but not the whole thing :P lol

• -music
    -motorbikes
    -real estate

• You love scenery. The intricacies of organization. You marvel at the level of detail in things. You don't know it but you probably would really enjoy soul music. You maintain a professional image but you acknowledge it to be pretend. You like to be put together but u also love to fall apart into chaos on occasion. You love the soft sunlight in the mourning. And breakfast is probably ur favorite meal of the day.

• We're just that cool. 😎

• @EmpatheticLady aha just awesome 😋

• 1. listening to chill music while driving
    2. buying presents for others
    3. that marshmallowy space between being awake and being asleep

• 1. Classical music.

2. Driving long distances.

3. Hockey/playing hockey.

• Creative arts, Love and happiness and Reading. And of course my dog!!

• What kind of creative arts?

• Do you sing? Do you play any instruments?

• @Bluemax I can't sing!. Or really shouldn't! Haha. But I play the cello and the piano

• Debate
    Graphic Design
    Singing

• Nature, Hiking, Animals :)

• Where have you hiked?

• I mostly just go hiking in a couple different parks that are pretty close to where I live, but I'd love to hike the Appalachian Trail one day... it's at the top of my bucket list. I'd really love to travel out to Yellowstone and do some hiking there as well.

• 1. Character design/concept art
    2. Piano
    3. Ice skating

• Naruto
    Street Fighter 5
    Leansquad

• 1. Running or anything that's excercise like (dancing, hiking, swimming)
    2. Reading
    3. Laughing

• Littlett u have a great energy to you, it's something magnificent, it can overwhelm others at times but wow if you really come to appreciate it it's a quality people love. You r constantly on the move you like to explore different environments. You enjoy the outdoors and silly conversations. But sometimes you crave something really intimate, your not sure exactly what it is but recognize that it's there. The Mali people of north Africa call this feeling assouf. A deep longing to be truly understood by another, to share ur intense happiness with. Someone to sit besides you next to the campfire that is life.

• Love running and reading as well. :)

• Well both a great, so yay for us! @DiogoRibeiro

• 1. Running
    2. People
    3. Spirituality

• You r constantly trying to achieve something. You really believe in some transcendental value that will better the human experience. You have a definite sense of morality. You r often confused by why people hurt each other. Perhaps u r naive. I recommend to you the works of Nietzsche n Spinoza. The Aphorisms of spirituality r often unintelligible with out a grasp on what human identity is.

• Running is amazing! :D

• Rock music, reading, and the rain.

• You r extraordinary beautiful, most don't recognize it because it's not the typical beauty. But I know you well. You love simplicity. You revel in the most basic kinds of things. A lot of your time is spent lost in thought. You aren't really present for the large majority of conversations u have, but it's because u feel few to have the ability to understand you. You see intricate patterns in behavior. You see people aspiring to seemingly meaningless goals. You r confused. You take solace music because you feel it to be more genuine than conversation. In music you feel another's subjective experience, which is much more valuable to you than idle conversation of others.

• Thank you that was accurate.

• Ah, very nice. The simple things in life. What artists are your favorite in rock music?

• Dogs, sugar, philosophy.

• 1) art
    2) music
    3) laughing

• You really have the capacity to feel emotions. The Japanese have a word that expresses profound wonder in beauty, yugan. You feel this quite often. You lack the words to describe it but you constantly try to show it to people. Most sympathize but few really appreciate your intentions. You probably have a gorgeous smile.

• Spot on. I enjoy the pressure of stress, in fact I love to sit back in it. To find tranquility in a difficult situation. And yea I meticulously examine why people say what they say it. Most hate it because they speak before thinking.

• 1. Video games
    2. Manga/Anime
    3. Dancing

• Eating,
    Singing,
    Drawing,

... and korens... japanese... guys heheh ♥ :3

• 1. Dancing
    2. Science
    3. Eating

• 1. Netflix
    2. Chocolate
    3. Dogs 🐶

• paintballing
    Dancing
    Cooking

• I believe u to possess a very interesting type of knowledge. Your kinestheticly aware. Very good at getting close to people. You create tender moments. You like to do things that r a bit atypical. But u don't care if it's strange cause u always have a good time. Your looking hard for a guy who can match your vibrant energy. Someone you can really be close with.

• Me too, all 3 of those!!!

• I'm a pretty good cook myself. I can spend hours in the kitchen if I have a recipe to follow and a glass of wine.

• Science, baking, and booze.

• Gingerb I believe you to be the curious type. You embrace new things wholeheartedly. You like to understand the relationships between people. You r kind of reserved at parties, you prefer to sit back n watch whats happening but you'll happily talk to someone who also sees the same patterns. You enjoy having a good time. You love to blast music n cook. Perhaps you sing in the shower. You have a twinge of soul. Hm what's the word. Moxie.

• Spot on, except I'm a lunatic at parties :p Well done.

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 28

• 1.) Rock/Metal music
    2.) That warm fuzzy feeling you get when someone who was desperate beforehand has their problem solved by your advice and says a sincere thanks to you.
    3.) Drawing art, especially scratchboard

• Well three things I like:

1) Skyrim, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and a few other video games.

2) Anime

3) I like it when the sky outside is completely white or with rain-clouds but little to no rain. A completely clear sky or semi-clear sky is not for me.

• 1. Mythology/folk lore/occult/theology/philosophy/stories
    2. Science astronomy/biology/quantum mechanics (hard as hell)
    3. Games/board games/videogames

• I believe you spend a lot time by yourself, imagine the great speeches you'll make. You thrive on competition, on challenge. You seek out anything and everything that puts your intellect to a test. Maybe you have something to prove. Perhaps because people left you unnoticed when you were young.

• Do you have a favorite mythos?

• @Bluemax Depends on what exactly I would look for. The overall message in scandinavian/norse mythology is realy good, essentially their view on the universe (before the interference of christianity) was that their is no good or evil but rather chaos and order. For instince the god Odin was the god of war and death but he was also the god of wisdom and poetry. This was essentially the embodiment of their ideology that is that pain and suffering is what makes us us. It shapes and molds us it makes us stronger and smarter, so their was no idea, like in other cultures, that pain and struggle was bad but that they in fact where integral to creating the best version of you. The story of how odin lost his eye is a good example of that. If its simply odd creatures and such I would say chilean mythology, its unique to say the least. Unfortunatley its hard to find African lore (though the few I have found are quite interesting) and what I know of aboriginal lore is very interesting as well.

• Reading
    Sushi
    The sun

• 1. Sailing.
    2. Music, preferably classical or jazz
    3. Road trips, preferably in my convertible.

I used to hike more when I was younger.

• 1. Basketball
    2. Key Lime Pie
    3. Sex

• 1. Eating buttered pancakes
    2. Watching documentaries
    3. Awkwardly singing along to a wide variety of pop, alternative and classic rock songs from the 60s to the 2010s while pretending to be a good singer while no one else is home

• 1. Volleyball
    2. Traveling
    3. Food

• 1, Writing
    2, Dance
    3, Giving Oral Sex

• I can't honestly.

• Just three? Damn

Martial arts
    Music
    Nature

• You love water, for a variety of reasons but of course the most significant reason is it's adaptability. Flow is very important to you, moving in tandem with the rhythms you recognize around you. You have a deep seated sense of tranquility. Soft spoken you prefer to listen and act, you don't care much for words. You prob have a blue collar job but you do it well and enjoy doing it.

• “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” -Bruce Lee

• Boobs
    @divamoane
    and her face ^_^

• Blond I think your prob an extremely kind person. Your the guy that gets invited to a bunch of shit because you can maintain a pos vibe wherever you go. You don't say too much but you when u do it's usually pretty funny. You know a lot of girls but only a few r special to you. And you really try to let them know how awesome they r. You bring the best out in people.

• Tbh I feel like you just through "her face" in there but you really were saying my boobs 😌

• @DivaMonae LOL no seriously I like your face ^_^ its nice to look at lol.

• Politics, Food, and Disney movies

• 1. Paragliding

2. Drawing

3. Savage-ing

• I believe you to have a taste for adventure. You truly feel alive when pushed to your limits. You seek to create sublime moments , perhaps your also a photographer. You enjoy fitness because it propels you to new challenges. You love to meet people who have the same passion for thrills. And you treasure your close group of friends. Maybe u like to kick it at bonfires.

• Well, I tried xD

• What's savage-ing?

• Anime, classical music, and reading.

• I believe that you love art. You love anything that give a subjective insight into a human experience. You enjoy the plot of anime above the characters. You are highly attentive, good at interpreting what most people say. At the surface you are unassuming, yet there is something profound that lies much deeper, rarely do people notice this about you because you r quiet.

• What's your favorite classical music?

• @Bluemax As (primarily) a guitarist, Brouwer, Tarrega, Sor, Barrios, Sanz, Giuliani, etc.

• 1. Rap Music (Not that Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea or little Wayne crap)
    2. Logical Puzzles
    3. Competitive Video Gaming

Figure me out (Good Luck :D)

• I believe you to enjoy a relaxed atmosphere yet you always want to have something that captures your attention. It's difficult for to sit still, to do absolutely nothing. You enjoy showing people new things and you prize yourself on your interesting taste in music. You have a close nit group of friends that you trust dearly. I can see you hanging in a basement jamming out to blu and exile.

• That's closer than I expected :D, except I don't have a basement and I have never listened to Blu and Exile. Amazing job though.

• yoga
    texas hold'em poker
    tai chi

• Hm you have extreme self composure. You r able to maintain a strict sense of discipline if needed. You r cunning but you do not boast. You r expressive but often remain silent. You don't say much to others but your life is filled with joy because you truly appreciate the large majority of the actions you perform. You prob even love brushing ur teeth at night.

• Hmm, not bad. I don't get how you came up with that last part though - I do brush my teeth at night but I don't really enjoy doing it - it's just a routine thing.

• Chick fil a
    Cars
    Soccer

• I believe you to be someone who lives for being in action, you like to take charge to be in the lead. You often act before thinking. Your an average student but you don't care much for school. You like warm afternoons n the blu skies of freedom that mark school being over. You love the smell of grass as you walk on the pitch. You have a lot friends, but u don't care for them too much. You're a bit of a floater.

• Chick fil a is the shit. Costly, but worth it.

• 1- Beer
    2- Cars
    3- Seattle grunge

• I believe you to be a macho man, yet you also have subtle hipster preferences. Perhaps you know a great deal about things most people consider irrelevant. You r also a hard worker.

• Gonna take a guess on you- very unconventional and insightful. Smart but did poorly in school. More concerned about the why rather than how. Small social circle, a few very close friends. Relentless in executing a task once interested.

• Very close. Except I do pretty well in college. At times I become bored with people. With those too heavily invested in what it means to be human. But yea very few friends. None that really have the capacity to explore the ideas I constantly contemplate. Some may think me to be cynical or pompous because I deny value. But it is precisely because of this that I can move uninhibited.

• >Weed
    >Drifting
    >Physics

• 1. What's your favorite aspect about being high
      2. U mean like with a car?
      3. It's so applicable

• A believe you may be a very intricate type of person. You easily notice details, you have simple ambitions and enjoy puzzles. You also occasionally do crazy shit.

• 'You also occasionally do crazy shit'

Never has a truer word been spoken. For real, though, you got me about right there. :P

• My wife, My job, My Viking folk music

• Any recommendations for Viking folk music?

• @Bluemax Bathory or AA... there is lot of them.. try Youtube... If you dont like metal just search traditional... lot of. If you woulf=d like advice write me. Viking music is with performance of today's groups or really traditional. You need to know languague to understand what is meaning of those songs,,, if no.. even melody is nice ( Im subjective just now)

• 1. Sex
    2. Drugs
    3. Music

• Running - Darts - Books

• Football.. football.. and football

• 1. SCIENCE!

2. Cats!

3. Playing music!

• 1. Food
    2. Food
    3. Food

• Kissing Breasts, massaging breasts and penetrating the woman,

• - New Wave Music
    - AOR Music
    - Dislikin' 21st century wid passion...