This nice guy is falling in love with me, but he doesn't know that I'm no good? I'm not the loving kind of girl?

I really don't think I am the loving kind at the stage I am at in my life right now. I'm 21, go to college, and since New Years I've revamped my social life a bit. I'm really a, externally, beautiful girl, and I know I can have my way with a lot of guys. I've gone on so many dates the past 2 months, but I haven't taken them seriously, except one. I fell for a super beautiful college athlete, we've been hanging & having sex for the past 2 months, and we still are in contact and plan to hook up more. I just really fell for the dude. Hardcore. He broke me continuously though, played with my head, had sex with another girl when out of town, etc. He knows i adore him. He's broken rules I set for myself; sex on the first night, sending nudes, letting a guy work his way in my life over and over even when I know he's toxic.

i met this new guy. He is super nice and respectful. We've been spending hours and hours together the past few days since we met. We've only made out and I'm not even sure he has had sex before. He thinks I'm this gorgeous innocent girl though... And I'm not. I used to be. But honestly I've been talking to so many dudes (maybe 30-40) and have been having ongoing sex with this other guy who I'm not with, and this new guy kisses me a little bit and thinks he's moving too fast. He has really taken a liking to me too. He is already buying me things, throws out "girlfriend" every so often, talks and listens to me, texts me all the time, etc. And I can just tell by his eyes that he is really falling for me. He said he hasn't dated in 4 years, and hasn't felt this way for a girl ever.

Do i tell him about the other guy? I am still seeing the other dude. I'm still hung up on him. But I also like the new guy. I also kinda just wanna dump both and meet other guys and have one nighters with because I'm feelin like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• well after reading your story ( assuming its real not fake ) at least you admit to not being good at all and actually being slutty, something many girls on here attempt to dodge by attacking the person telling them so good for you, me personally i tried moving slow once, not for me i dont do that "caring" about girls anymore you're either mine or iam gone , so tell him or just keep having sex you can't undone what has been done, he will be really sad can't do much about it but now is better than later... thats why talking too much a girl and getting attached is never a good idea if you dont move fast...

• I agree. Usually it a girl wants you, she wants you. And ofc this is real. I wouldn't go to the bother of typing all of this for random responses. I genuinely feel stuck because I DO like this new guy, but I'm still 100% hung up on this other guy.. No matter how much I'm trying to run from it. I want him, and that's that. And I don't have a problem fessing that my behavior is slutty. It doesn't have to be such a negative word. It just is what it is

What Guys Said 9

• He would probably fall for any girl who's giving him the time of day. Really reminds me of Mirai Nikki. "Yukki, don't make me say it. You would have loved anyone who would have protected you. And I would have loved anyone I became dependent on."

It really is ironic though. He's after you, who, as you say, are no good; while you, on the other hand, are after the guy who is no good. Cosmic jokes, as I call them. These little human ironies and contradictions. He chases your beauty, while you chase the other guy's strength.

Funny thing is, this nice guy's propensity to be a nice guy is probably simply a socially evolved method of getting laid. Whereas, the athlete doesn't need any such kind of method, so he doesn't use it.

Ma ii. Everyone is toxic. Just not everyone knows it.

In any case, at least make the kill quick and as painless as possible--and without reprieve. And refrain from doing the same thing to some other guy, if your soul isn't completely black yet.

• You'll have to tell the new guy something otherwise your going to break his poor heart. "The truth will set you free", I watch too much tv! Break it to him gently. Tell him your not ready for a serious relationship. Say it's not you, it's me. It worked for George on Seinfeld. Also get rid of the other dude. Your young and horny. If you want to have one nighters, go ahead. Eventually you'll get tired of it and look for something real and meaningful. I'm not an expert in this department so by all means do what you want.

• Na ha LOL.
    Any bets on how long until this guy is on the internet, finds MGTOW and starts bitching about how women only want to be treated like shit and use kind men to get free stuff?

• What?

• "I don't want to hurt him."

It's to late for that, only a matter of time now.

Yeah your right about not being heartless but he's not going to see it that way. Still a shitty situation, too bad you guys didn't meet before you became damaged goods, you guys might have really had something.

• We really would have.

• If you do not like him, stop wasting his time.

• Sloots gonna sloot

inb4 sloot shaming, I don't like male sloots either.

• Just let him know of what you truly are , and wait for his response.

• If you want to just have one nighters, dump both, do that.

If you want to be the first guys friends with benefits among other girls, do that.

If you like the new guy and would like fucking him and dating him, then cut off the rest, and be slightly honest with him. Tell him you're not as innocent as he thinks, and if that's a problem, well best to know now. But if it's not a problem, he could perhaps start giving you the D as soon as he's ready yes?

• You my lady are a bad example to the whole society. If not for your "beauty" as you said... then you are worth far less than that piece of condom you threw after you had sex with "some" guys. And please please... let the good guy go... if you even have the slightest sense of humanity in you... but... I doubt it to the highest. Bad luck to you. Cheers.

• I think that's pretty low to say.

• Start by not hurting yourself... it may even help you not getting others hurt.

• True

• Honestly I'd just say either stick with the nice guy or go back to one night stands. But you are 21 and it's the prime of your life where you can drink and have as much fun as you want so personally I'd stick to one night stands.

• That's what I'm thinkin

What Girls Said 0