Say something to me that most people don't really know about you?

I am a nerd in disguise.. lol!

Some people look at me and only see my looks but I am way more then what they think.

Yup that's me! :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a railfan. I take pictures and videos of trains when I got the time to travel around the city or cities. My hobby.

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that I have actually been depressed and angry for the past few weeks...

• Oh no that stinks if you want to talk inbox me. You will be surprise with what I have been through in life. Sometimes we just need someone to talk to and hear us out.

What Guys Said 17

• I'm not actually a 60-year-old man. In reality I'm a late model minivan with just a smattering of surface rust in the right rear wheel well, trapped in a 60-year-old mans body! Though a fair amount of body work has been done, I've been afraid to move ahead with the final phase of my transition, for fear of how my wife will react. I'm excited to announce that when she is away on an upcoming business trip, I'll be having my genitalia replaced with a steering shaft, thus becoming the minivan I've always known I am inside! Thanks for the opportunit to finally be honest!

• I'm a nice person. I express my opinions on things because I like talking to people I agree with, and if we disagree, I am fascinated by honest, polite conversation to understand how and why we see things differently, so that, even if neither of us change our minds, we both respect how and why the other thinks as they do.

I am seen as an opinionated jackass who just wants to tell people they're wrong and that I'm just looking to start fights.
    Oh well.

• first yes i agree with you nerds are luvable.
    been married over 20 years no kids ( wife didn't want any) i was indifferent with the idea. now i'm 42 i wounder who is going to take care of all the shit we leave behind. oh well i guess it won't be our problem.

• For some reason some people have said that I'm good looking but I'm actually not.

• I'm an active user on gag
    Shh

• I'm a big nerd as well. Only people who know me well know that. Although you can tell by my t shirts sometimes

• on GAG I've said it many times but irl nobody really knows that I have at least a light form of social anxiety.

• My real age, people always think I'm younger than I actually am.

• I show otherwise but I get hurt rather easily.

• Sometimes I'm not an asshole

• I have a bong shaped like a dick.

• people think i'm muscular but i'm actually just fat xD

• I am a shity person

• I often avoid tellin' i believe in supernatural and in magic... just in order to not be made fun of... in real life mostly I avoid...

• I'm not actually violent. I just generally hate humans and believe life is pain.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• a lot actually. a lot from my hobbies to my personality traits.

one thing is no one in person knows about my art. my poetry, music, paintings... and i kinda like it that way.

so when they do find out someday, they'll appreciate it.

• That is very true and I am like you I love Poetry and art a lot.
      Go on my profile and read the poems that are there I think there pretty nice.. lol

• eh just forget it... lol. it was meant as innuendo to the speed in which you reply PMs

• I used to be chubby and I had a chubby face , very chubby face (my face doesn't handle extra weight nicely lol) I'm glad I got over that period 🙈

• LOL!! I am sure you was still pretty my Hispanic younger sister.

• As much as I love to talk I don't always like to blabber. Sometimes I just want silence, peace and quiet. Because know one plans a murder out loud*rubs chin*

• Umm and when it's that time I ummmm stare at cute little baby pic's on Instagram lol

• Lol nah I get all "I want oneeee" and then I'm done and I'm like wtf was I thinking I'm not ready for kid's, I'm still a kid. A joke how? @ricaneyes

• I see u didn't comprehend that well😒 ain't no pervs over here bruh Lmao 😂 time meaning period.

• I... don't know. o_o Most people don't know I use G@G, hah.

• I'm a lot more dark than people think. Dark and deep and twisty.

• Dark? Like sexual wise or soul wise? Lol

• Haha no way! -- you're fine! :D

• @TwentySomething what the hell are you talking about? That's a disgusting thing to say but nobody was talking about kissing anyone?

• I'm actually not that dumb.

I don't know if it's because I wear makeup and dress "fashionably" but people seem to think I'm stupid. I'm actually pretty smart though lol!

• I like you am a nerd too! But most don't believe it. I also have a knack of solving rubric cubes :) it's fun!!!

• I identify as an attack helicopter.

• Well, I recently shared a Take about it, but nobody in my life outside of here knows that I cut.

• I'm extremely insecure, I hide it pretty well and I hate talking about myself because I feel like I'm boring. And I don't know how to fix it

• I secretly have a slutty side to me 😂😂

• they think I am easy going and bubbly but I highly value my time alone.