What's the strangest thing you've heard or seen in a public restroom?

I've witness some pretty weird shit in public restrooms. Have you ever seen or heard anything scary, creepy, funny or weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• This girl that went into the men's restrooms and took a massive shit in a urinal and run out and then there was a girl (different girl, different day etc) that came into the men's restrooms and walked up to the urinals and went down the row of guys peeing looking at their penis and making comments about each guy. She did this to guy 1 then moved to guy 2 then guy 3 etc etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• One time I walked in on someone shitting in the sink.
    That was an odd day.

What Guys Said 10

• I did see a girl back up to the urinal in a men's toilet and let rip (backwards) into it.

I have also been sitting in a stall and heard someone come in, muttering, go into another stall, and let rip a 30 second fart.

Oh, and some badly behaved little turd peeking over the stall walls at me.

• Someone moaning or just sounding like he was masturbating. Maybe it was from feeling good that he was finally able to dump.

• I've noticed that some guys moan when they urinate! It's somehow disgusting.

• not much, im hardly in public restrooms.

• I once found an enormous spider next in a bathroom stall once... I still can't use public bathrooms to this day...

• A guy yelling to his friend from the stall, "I'M TAKING A SHIT!". Yeah, we know, dude.

• Graffiti that said; "Don't beam me up, Scotty. I'm taking a shit". That was my high school bathroom.

• A Filipino looking guy had his feet in one of the sinks and was washing his feet, his other leg was firmly down on the ground and in a flip flop... in Northern Europe.

This was in my university and I try to avoid that sink as much as possible.

• A saw someone killed while I was in a cubicle. I just hide... and the victim ask me to call for help while he bleeds to death. I said to him before he died, "Follow the light... "

• People having sex and found a dead body

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0