What is your opinion /comments here?

What is your opinion /comments here?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've wondered the same things...

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think it's all bad though. The fact that times have changed has good and bad aspects (like everything). I certainly don't like duck face and similar stuff and I also find it sad that girls try to be anorexic. However, I think it's great that gender identity roles have been weakened. Why should a man not be able to wear jewellery or make-up? I don't think that is trashy. I think it's nice that guys can do that without being shunned. And likewise, I think it's great that women are allowed to wear pants or have short hair if they want to. My mom told me that her teacher once sent her home because she dared to wear jeans to school. He said to her "before you learn how to dress like a decent woman (meaning a skirt that goes to her ankle), you don't even have to show up anymore". I also it's a good thing that people nowadays can get tattoos and piercings. Mind you, I'm not into them myself. I will never get a tattoo and I don't think they look particularly nice. But I do think it's a good thing we have the societal freedom to get one if we want to. I don't like the rigidness that society had 70 or 80 years ago where you constantly had to worry what your neighbor (who you don't even like) might think of the way you're dressed.

In fact, I think much of the trashyness that we have today comes from the media and social media.

• I'm still wondering how we went from Cindy Crawford to Kim Kardashian in ONE generation. The whole fat ass and lips thing, i'm still wondering when exactly it happened.

• I completely agree.

• Oh totes

• People were classy back then, now most people today are trashy.

• Men are becoming boys,
    And women are becoming fishes.

• i totally agree with this. The way most men behave and are today doesn't even resemble the way my dads generation and before that were. Most are just boys regardless age. And the women i do not understand why anyone would think that pout is sexy , in my opinion is moronic and nowhere near sexy

• I do NOT look like Russel Brand. In fact most guys don't look like him.

The women on the other hand do do the duck face stuff.

As far as suits who wants to walk around in suits all day? Nobody was doing that back in the day and nobody is doing that now unless their job warrants for such things.

I still wear suits. I got a bunch of them. However, I only wear them when needed.

As far as your last photo? So true.

• you missing a bit of the point i think. Is not just about the appearance is also about how classy men/women used to be comparing to today and about all the qualities and characteristics that have changed

• I think it has its positives and negatives... chivalry that is.

• And the past too for that matter. The past isn't as classy as you may think.

• I agree with the last pic, I seriously don't get people who think clinically underweight women are somehow more attractive.

• depends on the woman. some are naturally just really skinny. few women are naturally extra thick and still healthy.

• @thewanderingme I've seen skinny people and I've seen clinically underweight skinny people, there's a difference.

Personally I tend to say, if I can see her ribs then she's too thin.

No, I've had this discussion with lumos a thousand time, I don't really care at this point. It just boils down to "I don't find it attractive".

• the ribs thing is stupid. I'm at the "clinically" ideal weight for my height and age, yet my ribs are sometimes noticeable. your just biased against skinny women.

• I genuinely find slim women hotter than bitches who think their curves earn them some kind of respect lmao. I want personality not your curves.

Why ar eyou so butthur that peopel dont' need expensive suits to be attractive men anymore? Sounds like a whiny bitch to me.

• It's pretty much a bullshit highly cherry picked set of photos.

• ya AND THIS CRAP!!! what the hell
    blog.bodycandy.com/.../Modification-Generation.jpg

What Girls Said 8

• Guys are so hot when they wear suits. But in 50 years people will probably view everything now the same way we view the same things from 50 years ago.

• marilyn monroe is the ideal woman. are you fucking kidding me? she's the 50's version of the woman in the pic next to her. lmao

• well maybe you can not see what other people see, you dont have to *lmao* just because you dont understand

• you did took it personally or you wouldn't plaster your opinion all over the post again and again. Why dont we agree to disagree , i have my opinion you have yours i am not interested to convince you to accept mine so if possible stop trying to convince me to accept yours. At the end of the day you are still missing the point here, you focusing on the tree and losing the forest

• it's a site for posting opinions. what did you expect? you're just upset because you chose a horrible person as your example. lmao!

• "that's when you know you fucked up, who whoo whoo whoooooo" 🎧🎼🎼🎧🎼🎧🎼"

• O think every Fashion or style is best in mean ıts epoch. i mean everything is beadiful in ıts time. am i wrong? you're 35. i think you Live your young age in past years so you think like that. but i think both öf them is nice😂

• True

• Yes!! Men look like little bitches these days! Skinny as fuck, wearing tight ass skinny jeans, slim fit tops, long hair, and i can't even begin with the man bun shit they're doing now.

• Lol Elizabeth Taylor looks slim

• The times, they are a changin'.