How do you don if someone is playing the hot and cold game with you or is just disinterested?

How do you know?

Most Helpful Girl

• -if I ask them to hang out with me and they make an excuses to not go out with me
    -short, one- three worded replies
    -taking several hours to reply back (another excuse of "I was busy"
    -going up just to talk and they say "I can't really talk now, I'm kind of busy" but they look like they're doing nothing
    -avoiding me
    -there seems to be an awkward connection vibe with them
    -there mood/behaviour is inconsistent
    -always seems to want to talk when they want me for something

Just things like that, makes me feel like they're playing games and it shows me that they're not interested..

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot and cold gets the same reaction from me as disinterested = I lose interest. Life is too short for that.

What Girls Said 9

• Girl nonsense! lol Umm!!! I mean it depends! If he said he liked me but than 3 day later said he didn't than I assume he playing games. Or he on and off or barely response lol! I don't do well when guys are acting like jerks. I just brush it off. I guess I always on defense for a jerk or for other stuff.

• Well, hot and cold people leave you wondering ALL the time.
    They break plans a lot, they forget about you, they can't talk all the time.
    They make it difficult to be with them.
    And your gut will tell you so.
    Hot and cold is disinterested in my opinion.
    If someone was really into someone they wouldn't be playing a hot and cold game.

• It's extremely obvious when they play the hot or cold game or not interested in you. Though that might be due to the fact that I notice that kind of change extremely easily. Which makes me start to wonder why are they doing that. So then I start asking them why and they get mad. Then they just ghost. It's really annoying. -_-

• So what signs tip you off that they are playing with you?

• Certain key words, how long they take to text, how long the text is, if they are saying only 1 word at a time, etc.

• Normally if you feel like your having to pull the teeth out of the conversation. That is a good hint that the other isn't as interested.

• I have no idea, but if someone did that, I'd just assume they were disinterested and move on.

• To me, playing the hot and cold games means that they aren't interested. If you're interested in someone then I don't see any reason to play games. Playing games tells me that you aren't interested.

• Hot and cold translates into not interested

• It makes me feel that they aren't really interested, so I move on.

• I'd move on.

• it pisses me off like crazy -_-

What Guys Said 2

• If they play games, they single forever and I forget their name lol

• Use force and push them up against a wall and tell them what's up