Anyone here super confident online, but really shy in real life?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it is the opposite, I feel very confident in real life but less so on the net.. that is because on the net you have no idea who you are really even talking to.. could be some one you think is a women but turns out it is some gay guy with a women's account who is only trying to pick up other guys and the same for women thinking they are talking to a guy but it is another women.. at least in real life.. I can see who I am speaking with.. does not mean I hate the net but I do try and be careful.. as most should be.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• I'm so shy I leave my pants on when I poop. I lock myself in the trunk of my car on April 10th each year and change them.

• Lol... why 10th april?

• I am starting to think this guy is the most savage oldfag alive... Now that Carlin is dead.

• @takumii -I'll probably probably join him before long. He was a good one! ; - )

• Well, I am highly reserved yet confident in my own ways. I am like that everywhere be it online and real life as well

• Online, I can be like Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man. Offline, I am more like the Tobey Maguire version of Peter Parker.

• me...(they wouldn't let me say just "me" by itself.)

• not super I guess but I'm quite confident online and quite shy in real life but this is only with girls that I like. I guess it's just lake of confidence.

• This is real life. Oh you mean face to face human interactions? Sorry but that's illegal in my country. Wake up its the 21st century. : P

• I'm more of a toned down version of my online self in real life and more laid back, less talkative as I am more of a listener then a talker but I can hold a conversation alright.

• I'm more confident in person. I stay relatively anonymous online because I just don't want tons of recorded crap out on the internet attached to my face, name, email, and phone number. I don't feel like being personality profiled by data mining algorithms for the purposes of marketing and don't want employers or colleagues mulling over my personal conversations.

• No, but it isn't an uncommon phenomenom since being online is sort of being distant and sometimes anonym which makes it easier to speak your mind rather than being into someones face and directly facing their reaction and potential consequences.

• The only difference is I tend to give less fucks on the internet. I am quite paranoid in RL but more on the internet.
    Can't say about shy.

• I m more straight up online but I m respectful, funny and live with bro code.

I can be shy too but I initiate contact to avoid feeling nervous

• nahh not really

• Uh huh.

• I'm the exact opposite. I'm super shy on-line but outgoing and confident IRL :)

• Nope, I'm awesome either way.

• I'm pretty sure that makes up most of us

• Well... drunk me can conquer the world, sober me has enough confidence to match my online confidence lol... what am I even saying xD

• Hmmm... I'm always somewhere in the middle both online and in real life.

• Uhh, I don't know. I don't think I'm super confident anywhere.

• I'm shy in both in real life and online lol I hate it

• Yes that would be me

• I'm just me online. Anything I'd say her I'd say it to your face.

• You would hide your face in real life like you do in your pic

• Huh? I posted a pic of myself on this goddam site so everyone can see. my ugly mug. I'm gonna fix it

• yeah kinda

• I'm super confident on here and irl

• yeah me kind of lol. Its soo much easier to put things in writing than talk

• yes i am like that

• no, i;m confident all the time. i don't take shit from anybody... no reason to.

• I'm in both... as long as I can say wotever I want widout being arrested... I'll do it... nobody can stop me...

What Girls Said 18

• Nah I'm pretty confident in reality and through the screen. I'm the same person in real life, no point in hiding who I am. I love that I'm a loving yet weird pervy, silly asshole who gives no f**ks lol. It's not easy being this adorable with resting bitch face lol.

• I don't know. I guess irl I'm just as confident but since I dislike talking to strangers and randoms I come off as shy. Online, I still don't like talking to randoms but then I'm just like every other internet user so.

• I'm extroverted both in real life and online , but I'm way more flirty on here lol

• pretty much the same...
    some things I don t open up about though only because my environment is close minded and conservative.
    if not I d be more open about it too.

• Yep, thats me 🙋🙈🙉

• omg so trueeeeee i am like that, well not that confident online but at least a lot more than in real life

• I'm super confident anywhere, but I'm definitely a bit more comfortable online.

• I am like that a little bit.

• i'm meaner on here lol. but confidence level is the same in my opinion.

• Pretty much that is how it is on the Internet. People feel comfortable saying whatever they want online because there is no consequence to it for them

• Uhh nope! Confident in real life and confident online =)

• Hmmm not really it depends on who I'm around and whether or not i have to manipulate 😉 others times i ise it just to not talk to someone or i just give them the death glare that usually works too 100% of the time 😏

• i'm more outspoken on certain issues here than i am in real life

• I don't chat people online so I don't know about myself. But I think most people are.

• Me definitely
    Im more likely to be blunt and and confident

• that's so me!!!

• No not shy in life.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more