What is your zodiac sign, and do you believe in horoscopes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Gemini, I can't say I believe in it at all but I do quite enjoy hearing any predictions about what will happen to me.

And to be fair, reading the whole "compatibility" thing once with a partner can be fun. Especially when it tells you what the two of you will be like in the bedroom together.
    Might not be accurate, but it is entertaining.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gemini. ABSOLUTLY POSITIVLY😆😉

What Guys Said 23

• By the calendar, I am a capricorn, though I don't believe in zodiac signs or such one bit.

From a psychologists side of view, there is a thing called the barnum effect.
    Taken from:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect

"The Barnum effect, also called the Forer effect, is the observation that individuals will give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically for them, but are in fact vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people. This effect can provide a partial explanation for the widespread acceptance of some beliefs and practices, such as astrology, fortune telling, graphology, aura readingand some types of personality tests."

To see it in action, I present a video:
    http://youtu.be/si2HoscBLIw

Essentially, it is all a con. While quite cleverly constructed, horoscopes/astrology/that kind of stuff doesn't have any validity.

• Gemini and I like to read it just because I'm very open minded. I looked into it and my birthday which is June 18 is near the end of gemini thus me being called gemini/cancer cusp.

• Gemini and I don't give a fuck

• I'm an Aries and no I don't believe. Never have. I don't even know what kind of personalities are associated with each.

• O me I'm an Aries and no I don't believe in horoscopes but I do find them entertaining and interesting to read about. Also I was born in the year of the rooster for the Chinese years.

• Aquarius

No. St. Augustine of Hippo debunked this stuff a long time ago. Essentially it is just the result of the law of averages and a confirmation bias.

I believe that birth order affects you more.

• I'm aries but I don't believe in horoscopes at all.

• I'm a Taurus. That is not significant to me whatsoever. I don't waste my time reading horoscopes like a moron.

• Scorpio Sun, Virgo Moon, Capricorn Ascendant
    So yeah I do lol

• No I don't believe in them, but I am a Capricorn. Born on December 31st

• Cancer, I don't believe in them, but odly cancer is very similar to me... :)
    And you?

• Ultra Dragon.

Lol.. El Toro (Taurus) grande ;D

• Aquarius, but i don't believe in that crap

• Virgo. And nope.

But it's fun to hear about!

• I am a Libra and I don't believe in zodiac signs

• Scorpio, yes to an extend

• I'm think I'm a Taurus and no I don't believe in that BS

• mine is Virgo, but im not a big fan of horoscopes.

• Gemini and no I don't.

• Scorpio & no, I don't.

• I am sure I have one because I was born but I do not believe in them.

• I didn't realise people actually believed in horoscopes. It's like believing in magic; common sense nowadays.

What Girls Said 27

• I'm a leo and no, I'm not an idiot.

The month you were born in has nothing to do with your personality or any of that nonsense.

• Gemini. no.

• Libra, and not really. Sometimes I'll read my horoscope and can relate to it - accurately, but then others it just make no sense.

• I am Pisces. I totally believe in horoscopes, because whatever happens to me happens according to the horoscopes

• Gemini
    Nope

• Cancer!

• I'm a taurus, but I don't believe in horoscopes.

• Cancer and no. I read them for fun once in a while but I always laugh at how I can pick any random sign and spin it to relate to something going on in my life if I wanted to

• Aquarius and we're the best, bitches!

• I'm a Scorpio. I think they can be interesting to read, but I don't follow everything they say.

• I'm a libra and while I don't believe in horoscopes, they are fun to read.

• Leo
    And no.

• I'm a cancer, but I don't believe in horoscopes although sometimes the goroscopes are very motivating to me

• I'm a leo and no I don't believe in horoscopes. They are written in a way that it will apply to everyone. But it's fun to read them anyways.

• Hey there,
    I'm A Aquarius :) I don't believe in it but I like to see what they say.. Sometimes it's accurate and other times it baloney! What about you?
    Peace :)

• I only believe the personality part

• I'm a Leo and I absolutely do not.

• Scorpio, and only slightly

• Sun in Aquarius, Moon in Libra, AC in Cancer.

And yep, I do :P

• Scorpio and i doooo

• I don't believe that horoscopes have any truth to them

• Leo! Alpha Zodiac out there.

• pisces , i used to believe in them. But i dont believe in them anymore.,

• Leo, and for the most part I kind of believe.

• Unicorn. I want to believe...

• sun in aries, moon in libra and AC in gemini. yes i do :)

• Aquarius and nope