How many of u really spend time naked when u r alone?

many people say that on here..
for those who do: why do u do that?
does it improve ur self esteem?
do u do that only in a specific season? like summer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Right here :)

*Nudity is natural for me as both my parents were nudists as am I now also.
    *I model part time. When not working I am ALWAYS happy to be OUT of clothes.

What Girls Said 10

• All the time!
    I spend a lot of time naked when I'm alone because, if I'm alone and naked, I'm not getting my clothes dirty. I'm a lot easier to wash than a load of laundry, and it saves on my air conditioning bill. If it's hot, I don't want to wear clothing. Period. If it's cold, I like being cold so I am like "Woo, naked time!" and I get to be naked.

Beyond that, I have a lot of really soft blankets and really comfy things that just aren't as comfy to roll around in when I have clothes on. The only real down side to hanging out around the house naked is if you have wood or leather furniture you kinda stick to it.

For me, being naked doesn't improve my self esteem much but it does help you kick the taboo of being naked at all. It's just a body.

• I wish I could do this but people may see through windows pfffft

• People who do that must live alone.. Or newly weds... cause otherwise, that's s just really really gross... Regardless of how good your body looks...

One thing that is weird that I started doing is working out naked in my room though lol and in front of a mirror... For two reasons... I realized I can see exactly what muscle I'm working on, making the workout more efficient because you perfect your posture doing the workout correctly, rather than fast just to finish... and secondly I really like how i look in the mirror 😂😂😁 hehe I suppose it's because like I said you are more conscious of your posture and position yourself in ways that you can more effectively target specific muscles... because you're looking at them

• Even when I'm alone I don't wander around the house naked but I will hang out in my bedroom in the nude. Esp after a nice relaxing bath or shower if I have no where I need to be.

• I can't lol!

• I probably wouldn't even if I lived alone

• Outside of showering/bathing, not too much. I do spend a good amount of time alone without pants and a bra tho.

• No but for some reasons, I feel soooooo free. I do this when my flatmates aren't around.

• Never really. I prefer clothes.

• I do. I hate clothes. Always have. Lol

• I like layers.

What Guys Said 22

• I'm not a big "just chill naked" guy. If I'm naked, I'm either showering, changing clothes, or fucking, or possibly sleeping after fucking, but even then I usually put my drawers back on, I don't really like sleeping naked. You'd think it would be more comfortable, but it's actually not, for me. It's not really "because of" anything, it's not insecurity or a hang up, I don't know, it just never really gave me a thrill. I also love clothes to much to be naked very often, haha.
    #FreshAtAllTimes😎

• why do u do that?
    --it feels great

does it improve ur self esteem?
    --no. liking being naked for me has nothing to do with self esteem

--i do it more in the summer since it's warmer.

• No, I don't. You see, I don't wanna get all my furniture dirty. And yes, if you don't shower every hour, you're dirty.

• Currently at home naked crew checking in lol

um I don't know just bc
    except i watching the democrat debate bc i missed it last night, and having Hillary's face like 7 feet from my dick is just so weird
    ya this is awkward now

• why do u do that? It's more comfortable! I spend all day wearing stupid uncomfortable office clothes.
    does it improve ur self esteem? Sometimes. Unless I've eaten/drunk something that makes me bloated, then it doesn't.
    do u do that only in a specific season? like summer? I do it year round.

• Infrequently, I try to sleep in the buff.
    It makes me feel... natural somehow.
    I recommend it.

• I don't. The most naked I could get is sitting topless while eyebrows gag. Like now.

• Very little. Only when I take a shower. Even in the summer, I wear at least shorts. I'm not ashamed of my body. It's just a little chilly where I live.

• Not naked but I am in my jockstrap 70% of time. Even more in summer and because I like my jacket dgreek God amazing muscles

• Other than when I'm showering, or chanhing clothes I don't spend time being naked. I do like being in boxers at home when it gets hot, though. 😕

• I like wearing clothes in general because I tend to catch a cold if I don't.

• Yep sometimes.

• only sometimes when i sleep or take a shower

• I've been doing it for many years. It's just far more comfortable.

• Not when Just when alone.

It's because it's so much more comfortable

• I do. it's just comfortable.

• Yep, it's more comfortable

• Not completely naked, just on boxers most if the time.

• I real man always does that when he is alone.

• All the time when I got nobody over

• I personally do not.

• I usually just wear shorts at home. I get hot easy.
    But also, fuck shirts.