Who else is a total insomniac?

What do you usually do all night when you can't sleep?

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually toss and turn if I go to bed to early. I am a night owl :p

• I'm the same exact way 😁 I can't go to bed early no matter what lol

What Girls Said 8

• Occasionally, usually get up and do homework or clean our apartment (no vaccuming) or some other busy work to take my mind off of not being able to sleep. My guy loves it when I bake cookies when I can't sleep! = ]

• Baking cookies is awesome!! Your boyfriend sounds like a lucky guy 😊

• I try to escape GaG and then watch mindless videos on youtube to try and get my brain to settle down. It works better some times than others.

• I play with a rubric cube or watch some news.. that usually does the job

• I am! I just watch TV, answer questions on GaG or listen to music.

• I'm hooked on YouTube lol. I also come on here or another site, goof around, write in my journal, find something in the house to organize... answer emails.

• Netflix and Pinterest and occasionally here

• What the fuck do you do on Pinterest? Is it just posting pictures to a digital board? I have no clue, and I'm not gonna sign up, but I never asked anyone. And it seems like it's mostly used by women.

• Man, does that sounds boring.

• @Electronica lol it can be sometimes but it's really the only online thing other than this that I do

• Me. :p Most of the time I watch YouTube videos or episodes of an Anime series. Sometimes I might edit a video, since that's my favorite hobby to do.

• I am guilty of that.

I use gag or I watch movies or I use pinterest or I work.

• I've still never used Pinterest, I'm not even sure what it is lol

What Guys Said 3

• I am the king of insomniacs. I usually watch TV or work on the computer. Most of my work can be done at night. I then catch up on sleep during the day between support calls.

• What I'm doing atm. Browsing the internet and posting comments and questions here. 😊
    I'm not sure if this helps or makes it harder though, because the reason I have trouble sleeping is because my brain refuses to shut up. 😣

• Have been for 4-5 years now, I would just stay up playing FIFA on school nights and that fucked me up ever since.