Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?

• Bear
  • Bees
LOL interesting results😆

Most Helpful Guy

• definitely the bees lol... much higher chance to survive.
    I'm surprised so many chose the bear lol

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL nice question! I voted B. I can never imagine how my body would look like when it's torn into pieces.

What Guys Said 34

• Bear

●It's easier to shoot him
    ●It's easier to pierce him
    ●Our ancestors fought against them, means we could have genetic advantage in fighting wildlife
    ●I'd pretend that I am dead. A bear never eats a dead animal.
    ●If everything failed, at least I'd kick his balls and run.

• am I on a hill with immediate transportation to escape once I reach the bottom of the hill? if so, then bear.

• Bees. It's waaaay easier to get rid of them, just run fast or get in the water.
    A bear will kill you, 90% of the time. Bees unless you're allergic to them, won't do much long term damage.

• How are you supposed to find a great water source? Look around you, did you see any? It's just depicted in the movies and TV shows but in reality, it's very hard to find one.

• @Nik1hil Good point but 10% is still hell lot.

• @YourFutureEx well 10% won't kill you and but a bear can chase you for 1km easily without getting exhausted and faster then you...

• Really depends on the circumstances and which species of bears and bees we're talking about. Some bees would be merely painful whereas some would almost certainly kill you.

Assuming an "ordinary" bee against an ordinary bear I'll take the bees. Guaranteed pain but a high likelihood of survival.

• You know how bad guys in movies have scars across they face that makes um look tough?
    Ya I want that
    So, big bear it is

• I would take the bees... I have stepped on a ground nest in the fall and have been bit 15 times. I am not allergic, but I can handle that compared to claw marks down to the bone.

Besides bears will keep chasing you, bees will only go so far and then drop off because they need to defend the nest/hive.

• This question taught me people are allergic to been bites too.. How can someone be allergic to been bites.. Except the part that skin get some swollen like a potatoes where been bites

• Bear. Should be able to get away. Maybe come up with a trap. But bees? My skin will be gone.

• I can handle the bees, but bear is too dangerous.

• 1|0
  • I pray for none.

• Probably a bear because you can try to scare away the bear or shoot it but a swarm of bees will just chase you and sting you until you die

• Bear would rip you in pieces. Theirs a good chance of surviving bees so I pick bees, but I'm allergic so I'll be looking like Voldemort when their through lol

static.comicvine.com/.../...0-5772137952-HP-DH.jpg

• Bees are easier to survive. Unless they are Japanese gisnt hornets.

• I'd be 99 percent likely to survive the bees.
    I don't carry a gun let alone a.50 caliber revolver or a large caliber rifle
    So the bear would probably kill me

• Bee's, this should be straightforward for everyone here

• Big bear at least u might win an Oscar then 😉😂😂😂

• attached by the dear i would die faster. i allergic to bees and that is a show painful death

• I can simply shoot the bear

• A bear.

On a side note love your username

• Bear. Easy.

• I'd have a better chance of surviving if I were attacked by the bees so I would go with that.

• A bear either ill die and feed an animal which will save some other animals life or survive and have a cool story maybe some cool scars

• i HATE bees
    HATE them
    plus i know how to avoid a bear attack so
    bear
    and my moms allergic to bees
    I've never een stung so i dont know if i am and honestly i dont plan on being stung

• I am pretty sure I can outrun a bear, so bear xD

• Hahaha, that is hilarious... a bear can reach 30 to 40 km hour, you would have a better chance outrunning the bees. They are territorial and will eventually leave you along once you get away from the hive or the ground nest.

• @takumii until the bees went inside his mouth LOL

• Yup... best thing to do is head for the lake and jump in... damn things keep stinging you underwater though, if they are already attached. Been there done that!

• I'm allergic to bees so I'll take my chances with the bear. Find a tree to climb or some water to swim away in

• A bear.

• I'll go with bear, I can shoot the bear but not the bees

• Pretty sure i can outrun the bees

• More from Guys
    4

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• To some extent bears can be reasoned with (by which I mean if you play your cards right and act big, they might decide not to bother). Bees are mindless drones who serve the hive whatever the cost. I think the bear mentality is easier to reason with.

• Bear!
    I'd hug him! =) Super cute. =)

• I rather be attacked by a bear than have a swarm of bee's. I'm deathly terrified of anything that flies and has a stinger.

• bees don't bother me. I let hornets crawl all over my face, except one tried to get up my nose once, to I carefully pulled it out with tweezers. Bears? well... if it's a female, imitating a bear cub should do the trick, if it's a male? retreat verrrrry slowly and crawl and whine like a dog

• I watched my dad attacked by a swarm of bees. It was a traumatic event for a 7 yo to witness.

• I'd rather be attacked by a bear. at least that way I wouldn't see something I was (almost) killed by every day lol (i. e. bees are everywhere; bears aren't)

• The bear!

• The bear. I'm allergic to bees.

• Bees, because I would jump in the water, bees can't swim.

• All y'all saying bear need to watch the Revenant

• Or use a ouija board and talk to Timothy Treadwell.

• @bluemax I don't know who that is :p

• Timothy Treadwell was a relatively young man in his mid to late twenties who left civilization to go live with bears in Alaska. He and his girlfriend were killed by a grizzly. A recording device actually captured the audio of his death.

• I'm chuck norris' daughter so bees run from me and bears warn other bears of my attacks on bears

• Bear if there is a hill nearby. Bees if there is deep water nearby...

• Apparently most people don't know what an attacking bear is actually capable of doing.