Why is life so difficult?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not, don't get me wrong it can suck but it's not that difficult

Most Helpful Guy

• just gotta deal with the hand that was dealt.

some pull the luck of the draw

some have nothing

What Girls Said 7

• When life gets tough..

Just keep swimming just keep swimming swimming..
    www.azula.com/.../Finding-Dory-feature-image.jpg

• in my opinion, if you have access to the internet, you have a phone or other device to connect to the internet, how much worse off are you on a global scale?

Basically, the fact that you are able to post this question is a sign in itself that your life is not too difficult.

I will agree there are obstacles here and there, but not ones most of us can't overcome.

• Yes, but keep moving on. You'll get through.

• Because anything good is worth working for.

• Its not really difficult

People make it hard on themselves usually

• cuss its a pain in the ass

• shit happens, we just need to learn to cope and move on. Remember that no matter how bad it gets there are others who have it worse

What Guys Said 10

• Because society and life were not moulded specifically to make things as easy as possible for an individual, unlike video games.

In a way, I do enjoy the challenges I face in life. It enables me to strive and work myself to become a better human being than I was before. It resembles how constantly doing hard calculus questions can create a lucrative outcome.
    In fact, I cannot my imagine life without these adversities that I face on a daily basis. I’m starting to find myself struggling to overcome something only to question - “Okay.. Then what?”, I think I’m slowly learning to see that the satisfaction comes from both the struggle and the end result of that struggle. No matter how hard life may seem, you just have to keep grinding and keep it mind that it may not be as bad as you see it to be, in fact, it could actually be quite beneficial.

• Because we want. When we stop wanting, the question becomes "why is life so boring and empty?"

• If it wasn't, you wouldn't grow. Think about it with videogames. Do you really enjoy, feel satisfied and become a better gamer on a super easy game or is it the game which makes you beyond mad that makes you better?

• Because the Jews killed Jesus.

• life is not difficult my friend but sometimes its a nightmare that you can never escape from. life is too much strange.

• It is difficult when you give up your choice to improve it.

• We all born to be slaves so what chu expect?

• "You keep your head down and then you die... if you're lucky!"

Best comment on life I've heard in a tv show.

Life sucks; and it sucks you don't have any chance to find out if there is any meaning to your life at all

• So you learn, get stronger from suffering and become better people. If life was so easy, we'd all turn into cunts like justin bieber who have no respect for others