Have you ever done drugs?

have you? and what was the kind?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, a few in my younger days. I smoke weed now still, but it's a medical prescription at this point, and in any case, if you still consider marijuana "drugs", at least in the sense of a narcotic, then you live in the Stone Age.

But I fucked with a little acid in high school, didn't really like that, but I liked mushrooms back in college, but it was like a once a year thing. I'd do it again, in the right situation, but if I didn't ever do it again I'd be fine with that. I smoked opium a few times when I was like 18, not really knowing what it was, and it was more like we'd lace a joint with some. Wasn't really anything crazy, I just felt relaxed, but then when I realized it was in the heroin family I was done. Honestly, that's really about it, other than alcohol. Never smoked a cigarette in my life. I was offered Molly at an EDM/dubstep party a couple years ago and I was tempted to try it, but I wanted to be able to drive home at the end of the night, or more accurately, in the morning, haha.

What Girls Said 15

• No, I have a brain to no not to do something stupid like that.

• 2|1
  • I've smoked a little pot.

• weed, yup

in brownies was better

I really wanna try coke soon, or mushrooms, molly is also in my list

• Coke ain't worth it. It's a short high that will make you want more and it really fucks with your brain. Do shooms and acid. Molly is cool too.

Just avoid coke

• @fueledbythc When I smoked it the guy just put a torch flame onto a standard metal bong bowl until it was hot enough to evaporate a drop of water, then dropped the shatter on it and told me to rip hard. Then repeated another 2 times. Then I sat monged for 5-6 hours in a garage staring at the taillight of a Honda. :P

You're lucky smoke is cheap tho. Here it's standard $10/gram, $60/Q etc.

• @TheHooptyMiata duuuuude those kids are into something!! XD

• hell nah bra

• Noooooo I haven't.

• I tried marijuana twice. Didn't like it.

• Nope

• Only the prescription kind.

• I used to know a gal named Mary Jane pretty well... Other than that, no real interest.

• I genuinely believe that taking LSD saved my life when I did it.

• How?

• I was suicidally depressed one year and taking LSD was my last-ditch effort to try and pull myself out of it, since I had read about early research from the 60's and 70's into LSD being used in talk therapy before the government classified it as a Schedule 1 (No therapeutic value and highly addictive- which is actually wrong on both accounts) and being able to research it was a career killer.

So, I bought some LSD via a lot of searching, and dropped a 180 microgram tab with a friend of mine. The trip lasted about 8-9 hours, peaking at the 3-ish hour mark. It made me very introspective, and I was hit with the realization that I belong here and that I have a place in the world where I fit.

I didn't have a walls-melting, seeing-pink-unicorns experience that people assume you have with LSD. Just a few light trails and some swirling colors, but I really benefited from the introspection that it provokes. Environment is everything, though, and I was somewhere I felt safe and loved

• It helped me enough that I was able to power through my suicidal thoughts for three months until I could get my actual psych meds straightened out and I could see a therapist.

• I've never done illegal drugs, no.

• Yes, I dabble in smoking weed. That's some good shit.

• No, never.

• Weed
    Shrooms
    E

What Guys Said 20

• Yup.. Back in the day I toasted often and not with wine glasses. Dropped a few hits but really didn't care for the feeling of it

• Prescription drugs: Since I was 12.
    Other drugs: Never. Too many negative things about them. In terms of future health.

• >Weed: Daily
    >Alcohol: Weekends and whenever I feel like a beer
    >Cocaine: About once a month
    >Molly: Weekends
    >Amphetamine: Tried once, was shit
    >Heroin: Smoked once, was mint
    >Legal high: Smoked once, was bad af
    >LSD: Once every six months or so
    >Mushrooms: Daily for the small time of year that they grow in my parents' yard.
    >Crack: Never
    >Meth: Never
    >DMT: Never, but really wanna

That's aout all I can think of. I;ve probably taken some other dodgy shit in my time too

inb4 narcoman, I have my enjoyment of chemicals under complete control.

• Just caffeine

• Just weed. It was pretty great. Although if you try it, maybe try it with a friend the first time. Everyone reacts differently and different strains do different things. so the kind of weed matters as well.

• 1|0
  • tried marjuana a few times in high school but i was more into my job and finishing school than the party thing

• legal drugs, yes. I drink occasionally alcohol and was stupid enough to smoke for a couple of days.

illegal drugs... nope

• By what do you consider a drug? Most people here are saying no but drinking caffeine, taking pills a Doctor persribed are all forms of drugs, if you mean illegal drugs than yes I have. I've used the less addicting drugs like marijuana, magic mush shrooms and a lot more. I stopped drinking alcohol and long time ago due to the fact it's just a gross drug. Many people are ignorant about the effects and how most drugs work, I have extensive knowledge and use them safely

• Alcohol and marijuana are the only ones I've done so far :).

• Never have, never will.

• I'm high.
    High off LIFE! Yeah!

• I have made a promise to myself to never drink alcohol, smoke tobacco or do drugs.

• Yes, have done smack, crack, lsd, xtc and meth.

• Alcohol and Marijuana.

• Weed isn't a drug

But I was addicted to opiates for awhile. Oxycontin.

• nope, though, as much as i've suffered because of them, i might as well have.

• yea weed

• Mary Jane isn't a drug sooo guess none? lol

• No, because I'm not daft