Ever seen an opposite-gender friend naked in a casual situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Years ago, living in residence, a few of us were chatting in a big room (double room).

One girl was wearing a robe, she'd had a shower.

She seemed to forget not to sit like that.

Guess it wasn't naked, but I'm assuming if the critical areas were exposed, that counts.

• What, just the lower?

• Well if it looked deliberate... I guess she might've been used to sitting casually and forgotten she was naked

• At the time it was my assumption. But i was less open to thinking people might have had a reason back then. Looking back telling the story, it seems less likely, lol. She did have a boyfriend though, and i had a girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was just finishing my shower and he accidentally walked in - we already had some sexual tension between us... so it just got even more awkward and uncomfortable after that. He had a girlfriend throughout all that time.
    We're no longer friends. :(

• That must've been awful... how much did he see?

And I'm sorry to hear you're not friends now :(

• Oh, fair enough :) I guess it depends on the friend and how modest you are as a person

• Thank you =)

What Guys Said 14

• Countless times. Hundreds, at least.

But many of my friends are in the BDSM scene, as I am, and even back in high school, I was in the school band, and, yeah, the band was a whole different experience, and we had lots of crazy parties.

• Sure, I have.

I'm one of those "really good friends" that girls seem really comfortable around. They know I'm straight, but they don't mind if I seem them naked, from time to time.

It's never been a big deal.

• well that sucks for you

• Yep, exactly.

There's not really a better way to show, and solidify, trust than by being willing to let another person see you naked.

Letting them see your faults, and your insecurities, and knowing that you won't be judged by it.

I've had the girls ask me, "What do you think of such and such part of my body?" It helps them, to be able to get an honest opinion, from a straight male, in a safe situation.

I've asked them the same thing, on occasion, abd gotten honest answers from them. No judgement.

• It is so important :) And then they don't get all curious. And it strengthens bonds to know you share that deep a connection.

• Never. And none of my friends ever seen me naked. Not comfortable with my body is one of the reasons I guess.

• Of course. Skinny dipping is a thing you know. Especially after having a few drinks. That is pretty casual right?

• Saw one of my lady friends tits when she was wearing a zip up hoodie with no shirt or bra
    saw another girl get pantsed
    And saw my sisters really hot friend pull up her bathing suit top when she thought i wasn't looking... she had really light nipples... never seen that before

• Was she a redhead? I'm a redhead and mine are pretty much skin colour

• It sounds like it would be - all things sound weird when you say them back to yourself :P

• Thats true... those were good times... we are still close but not as close she has a boyfriend these days :(

• Nope. Never seen a naked *friend*.

• Plenty of times. I used to go to nudist resorts just about every weekend.

• hahahaha no i want to but i dont really believe in a guy and girl who are truly friends

• Female roommates, friends getting pantsed, one passed out without her bikini bottoms on after a party, FWBs, etc, etc, etc,

• What, your roommates just get topless around you?

• Well, we hooked up a year or two earlier and we'd known each other for a really really long time. That and sometimes at high school parties where there were pools, people would just kind of change where ever or get naked when they'd had enough to drink. I liked those girls because I got to see them naked, but I never respected them or would date them.

• Yup. My closest friends are female, and we're all very comfortable around one another.

• How long did it take to build up that level of trust?

• How long was it before you were comfortable seeing each other naked, though? I took me a good 5 years even with girls, but I'm a bit of a prude I guess

• Last summer was the first and only time we saw one another naked.

• also felt her breasts for a few minutes.

yep, female friends

• How did that come about?

• the ususal. acted like she's shy or doesn't want it... but she let me.

next time was for 30 minutes and she's started offering as a loss to her bets lol.

she has perfect double Ds with nice nipples.

I knew I could... she likes me but its one way.

• Once, we were both naked lol.

• Changing or something?

• We were changing and then suddenly "bam" we are naked infront of each other, and stared for quite some time lol until she was like what are you looking at lol

• How'd she look?

• Nope, never been a situation like that.

• No, thankfully not. The female friends I have are girls I would never ever want to see naked

What Girls Said 4

• That's funny. I just asked a very similar question a week ago and got pretty interesting results. LOL.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1925403-i-ve-seen-this-question-many-times-but-i-m-going-to-ask-for-private

• Yes, when we were in elementary school (2nd grade). 😂
    I don't know how much does count that, but pls, yes. 😎😂

• nope... and i hope i am never placed in that sort of situation.
    :)

• Yes, by accident.

• Care to add more detail? :P

• You're missing out! lol not really much though, when the time is right it will all fall into place

• Hopefully :)