Do you ever listen to any talk radio?

Do you ever listen to any talk radio? What programs do you listen to? What do they talk about?

I listen to a program called Dana & Parks. They mostly talk about news, politics, and cultural issues. Dana is more liberal and Parks is more conservative. They are absolutely hysterical. Parks routinely makes fun of Dana for her choice in music and movies (FYI, it's terrible :-P).

I also listen to Catholic Radio (if that would be considered "talk radio"). That's a mix of news and apologetics.

What talk radio do you listen to, if any?

Most Helpful Girl

• I listen to two.

One is a morning radio show which is pretty entertaining. They do giveaways and do a bunch of random antics on top of the usual stuff like the news and sports segments.

The other is kinda like if you took this site and put it on a late night talk show. People call in for advice and such. It's called Love Line.

And I'm not sure if this counts but I always try to listen into a segment of the afternoon called "that's F'd up" which is pretty much messed up arrests and fights and stuff. Like a kid stabbing his mom because she wouldn't make him bacon.

Most Helpful Guy

• I listen to a lot of sports talk radio these days. The ones I listen to/watch are:

The Herd with Colin Cowherd (FOX Sports, national show, weekdays)
    Garbage Time with Katie Nolan (FOX Sports, national show, weekly)
    First Take (ESPN, national show, weekdays)
    The Right Time With Bomani Jones (ESPN, national show, weekdays)
    Jalen & Jacoby (ESPN, national show, 3x a week)
    Max & Marcellus (ESPN, Los Angeles area, weekdays)
    The Bill Simmons Podcast (Channel 33, national show, 2x a week)

---------

Obviously I don't listen to all this talk radio ALL the time the day it airs, or else I would have no life lol. The main ones I watch/listen to are The Herd and The Right Time, the rest are secondary. :-P

What Girls Said 1

• I listen to one from time to time. It's every morning from Monday through Friday. It is an entertainment show called 'Le Morning de Momo'.

What Guys Said 6

• No. Lost interest in them. Got over 1,000 tracks on my Walkman and just don't feel like listening to talk radio these days.

• I don't really listen to radio, but I listen to WTF and Nerdist podcasts.

On the rare occasion that I go out to lunch, I'll listen to Fresh Air on NPR since that's during my lunch hour.

• Not really. What is Catholic radio, is it anything like the SQPN podcasts?

• John Batchelor show. It goes in depth into domestic and foreign politics, especially on china.

• I listen to podcasts about law topics.

• Would joe rogans pidcast count? Lol
    Thats a serious question...