Do you have any talents?

Because I have none.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I'm possibly the most untalented person that ever existed. Can't even do basic tasks, never mind something special 😔

• I feel the same way.

• No, thank you for being so strong.

• <3 you're sweet

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like the word 'talent' it undermines the effort you put into the thing.

What Girls Said 23

• Yes, I would say A Few @Noxifer626. I am a Great writer, I am also very Wise in Relationships and many other things from soup to nuts, I also used to be a Great Chef of the Century, and I can Sing like a canary as well.
    There are many other different 'Talents' I also have but I wanted to name the Most important ones here, dear.
    I believe that You probably possess a 'Few of your own but you keep Them... Hidden.
    Good luck. xx

• Sports, sports and yea pretty much sports. I suck at drawing (although I could make a pretty awesome stick figure!) But I like to play piano, sing and I'm into creative writing and photography. I don't know if I have a talent in those though. And don't beat yourself up about not having a talent. You'll find one soon. I personally believe that there's no such thing as not having a talent. If you have the confidence and take time to practice you can pretty much become good at whatever you want! You just have to set your mind to it. I know that sounds so cheesy that you could make a grilled cheese BUT I know this from experience not Disney movies. Just don't forget that even if you have an amazing talent for something if you don't love it then don't do it. And that's my "inspirational" speech of da day :)

• Maybe.

I am artistic, always have been. Like drawing, painting, writing, picking up various musical instruments, and dance.

• I sing, act and I draw/paint. I also play the cello, violin, guitar, piano and am learning the flute and the saxophone.

• I can draw, paint, and cook pretty well.

• I don't have any talents either

• I would say drawing :D

• Oh you know, I write. I sing. I fall for the absolute worst guys ever. The norm.

• I can do a high pitch whistle that hurts peoples ears. That's the only thing I can think of. :D Besides always being kind of good when it comes to learning any new dances.

• So you have Bubble's special superpower?
      Okay, that was a reference, if you got it, great.
      If not, I'm sorry.

• For some reason the video I found said her super power was speaking Spanish. :D

• Well, I didn't see that one lol.

• I'm not a bad singer or drawer. There's room for improvement, though.

• I draw and paint, and I have been told it was good so I don't know I guess so lol

• No 😔 Not anymore. I used to draw really well, as I grew up I stopped doing what I loved. Being an adult sucks balls

• I have exactly the same! My inspiration and creativity just disappeared. It sucks.

• I can make a clover leaf with my tongue. And I can solve a rubix cube (with my own algorithms, figured it out by myself!)

• They both sound interesting. What do you mean with clover leaf?

• I often make them myself ;p

• Hahaha, that is great.

• I'm extremely good at ruining relationships, getting upset for no reason and ruining my own life. Very talented at it.

• Making myself look like a complete idiot all the time XD

• Yes.

• I sing opera lol :)

• I'm good at making a mess of things.

• Nothing special, just your ordinary talents that every other human being has.

• Well I can ride a motorcycle.

• I am good at drawing. But i suck at sports

• I guess

• İ think you have some talented but maybe you can not realize that.

What Guys Said 20

• Yes, I am sure I do. I am very logical and I have the ability to completely ignore what people think about me, I can ignore what people say about me and just do whatever I believe is logically right. Always!.

• I think so. My only real problem is trying to maintain them which becomes difficult when dealing with emotional problems.

• I can be creative with food. Making combinations look and taste great. Kind of like creating my own recipies and positioning food in a way that makes the whole thing look very nice.

• I can spit Goobers and Raisinettes outta my bum and into a Dixie Cup from 10 feet away!

• I don't think so no. Does 3D model building count?

• I learn and remember shit really easy. How else do you think a guy who fucks off college to smoke weed and drift maintains a good GPA?

Seriously though. My party trick is laying out a shuffled deck of cards for 10 seconds (in order from top to bottom of the deck), then re-stacking the cards, handing them to an onlooker and recalling the exact order one card at a time.

I'm fairly sure I got laid one time purely because of that trick... :D

• Memory, languages, analysis. And I was good in math, years ago.

• I can sleep all day... is that a talent?

• Dude... Ofc you have a talent!!

• Mhmm quite a few.

• I have all the talent.

• Everyone has talents, just because you haven't discovered yours doesn't mean that they don't exist.

• 100% talent free

• I can draw, write, tell jokes, speak fluidly, and jump high.

• yea i do

• I write
    sing
    game with one hand

• My toes click when i walk sometimes thats a talent rite?

• I would have to say Archery and Martial arts been doing that since high school

• I can make people dislike me easily... I consider it a talent I guess...

• I wouldn't say this is a talent it was learned skill
    but i played the violin for 6 years
    i stopped playing that to join the choir
    i been in the choir for 3 (singing is in my blood)
    but i think i want to go back to violin to be different..

so talents?
    no
    but learned skill and genes
    yeah