When someone tells you that you have a tenor voice, they actually want to say "you sound like a gay", in a more polite manner?

I've been told I have a tenor voice a few times and I feel like a fag... how can I make it deeper?

• Yes...
  • No...

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people just have a naturally high tone. Mines so low. I never noticed how low mine was until people told me.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Sorry. Anybody who gets born with the homo voice is automatically a homo! Lotsa people try and talk deeper so they ain't all out on display and all, but once you get born with the homo voice it's a stone fact!

• I'm not a homo... but I feel like I sound one...

• I wouldn't pay it no heed since I know absolutely nothing of all of these Tenors and Trevors and what not.

• Is Layne Staley gay? Bruce Dickinson? Dave Mustaine? Tom Araya? Sebastian Bach? I think not.

We're the best, dude. 70-80% of guys are born with a useless baritone voice, so you can't blame them for being jealous.

• Eunuch!