Are large breast a turn off?

I am a medium, but have a bra size of triple D. Is being larger on top a turn off to guys because I know a lot of guys who love small breast.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on their shape. If they are too saggy they can be. It can also look disproportional if your butt/hips area is fairly small.

Other than that there are plenty guys who will like it. Personally I like more curves to grab because I have big hands so if your whole body isn't disprportional looking and your breasts are a decent shape, they are definitely a turn-on rather than a turn-off

Most Helpful Girl

• I would personally say no... But I chat speak for every guy. some guys do prefer girls with smaller breast just like some do large ones.

I would say no though. You are a size bigger than me but besides that my chest still is pretty big and ice had no complaints. Quite the opposite tbh.

What Guys Said 23

• Depends on the proportion. If her boobs are really large but the rest of her body is petite then it's unattractive. If they fit with her body then it's all good.

• No, they're fine. Breasts just are what they are. What mostly makes them attractive or not is whether they look right on the body they're on.

And we know that when you lie on your back they're under your armpits. But if the reason you're lying on your back is that we're fucking you, we really don't care what your breasts are like.

• If they are actually real then no, they aren't.

• They can be. Fake ones especially. Like sovetskii13 says it also depends on the proportion to the rest of her body. For me anyway.

• it's only a turn off if it's not proportionate to the body or the shape isn't good...

generally I like them in all sizes

• Nope, if I get a choice between medium popcorn and large popcorn , I'll choose the large.
    And these Are boobs we are talking about.. really?

• Hell fuking no, It's hot. Only counts if u skinny doe lol

• Not at all

• You've got to be joking, that's a turn on! Except for people who prefer smaller breasts,

• No, fake breasts are a turn off.

• I would say no, when are boobs ever bad?

• Ech... Im looking to the face not to the bra. I want see face and breasts are not face.

• not if they're.

• No matter what size they are A cup to DDD cup breast are never a turn off

• For me they are a turn on. Breasts are breasts though, so there is no need to nitpick.

• It's a huge turn on as long as they are real.

• I'm skinny so I don't want to be squat. ... largeness scares me away.

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Every guy is different.

• Large breasts are turn off / turn on depending on the guy :) But if a guy really loves you, size doesn't matter ;) You're still perfect for him.