Are you good at math?

I used to be horrible at it but got better once I got in highschool.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty good got an A* in GCSE maths currently doing maths and further maths A-level and hope to do either computer systems engineering or maths for a degree, I'm mainly good because I really enjoy doing maths and solving the hard equations/questions that keep me up for hours.

• Kind of sound like a smug prick when I go I'm pretty good and then list a bunch of shit, I just meant I'm good at maths.

• @AsianFlower Thank you, I certainly agree that you can learn and make your brain better and I hope I can so that I succeed in getting my degree in computer systems engineering.

• I think you'll do just fine 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• I love math! I got a 97% in my college statistics class and I didn't even turn in all of my assignments :P

What Guys Said 11

• so wait... you got Better at it? I got worse... i mean... im still good but when numbers started changing to letters... i mean... i held on... then it was all letters... and i was like "fuck this shit"...
    im still good though... im just lazy to try.

• I was excellent at maths, 50 years ago. I don't even remember the basics of matrixes and functions know ( l should refresh it)

• No, I am horrible! and I always dislike that subject

• Not at all, I just didn't flunk when I was in High School because of my teacher's mercy. I hate it!

• I work in applied math! I am working on a computer program that analyzes bacterial growth in different chemicals to discover new antibiotics at the moment.

• I sucked that Maths at the beginning of high school. I progressively got better over time. Never became exceptionally "good" at Maths, but I did get a B grade, so that's something. All my friends are much better than me at Maths lol.

• Yes, mathematical analysis is my thing.

• 2nd year majoring in computer science and mathematics, so I'd hope so haha.

• Yeah, math makes everything easier.

• Yes, very good

• I'm good to a point. Far better than I took myself for actually.

What Girls Said 13

• Oh you are back? I have missed your questions!!! Welcome back!!

I suck at maths , it has never been one of my stronger subjects lol

• I have a love/hate relationship with math. I'm good if I keep up with the material and practice but I suck shit at it otherwise. I wish it was something I'm naturally good at but no..

• I don't know for sure, I think I suck at it, but at the strictest teacher I got an average of 9 (90%, 90/100, whatever you want to call it). :-?
    It's all a mistery. 😂

• 90% on a maths test that's amazing, you must be really good or your doing some kind of foundation maths tier paper.

• that's still amazing I'm lucky to get 90% in a maths test and I consider myself good.

• @Josht11
      Me too, I'm always praying for the maths papers while I'm an atheist. 😂

• Well as a Math teacher I am suppose to be good at it XD

• a 10 years old kid can be better at math than me.

• Math is not my forte.

• fairly good yes
    I was good in everything at school

• I hate math. Always have, always will.

• Hate math and I totally suck at it. I am very good at English but me is not my forte

• Yup I am good at Maths and that is why I chose engineering.

• 9+10=21

• i suck at math

• I'm no genius, but good - average.