Would you rather nap on an airbed, hammock, or egg crate foam?

Sup peeps!
I'm a sleep-deprived college student, seeking opinions on the topic of sleep! I'm doing a feasibility on implementing a nap room on campus, and the three viable options that I've come up with (along with other GaG-ers) are an airbed, hammock, or egg crate foam :D

And I have theses questions:

1) Which one would you pick? And why?
2) What is your comfort rating for each choice? (Visual, physical, and thermal comfort)
3) Would you pay a small fee ($1/half hour)? If so, which option would you rather pay for.
4) And comments, concerns, etc.

I asked this question a week ago. To the people who responded, "<3".

• Airbed
  • Egg-Crate Foam
  • Hammock

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest with you any of those would be fine, hell I slept on the floor for about 2-3 months before when I first moved into the house I live in now because my bed broke and we couldn't afford a new bed. So I am not exactly picky.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't go with the egg-crate foam, unfortunately, even with Mr Powers there. That's not my bag, baby. :P I'd probably go for the airbed, it seems the most comfortable.

Hammock - 3/5
    Airbed - 4/5
    Egg-crate foam - 2/5

Nah, I probably wouldn't pay to use it though.

What Guys Said 7

• None of the above. My Thermarest self inflating sleeping pad that I take backpacking and camping. Best nights sleep you'll ever have in the outdoors. It also doubles as a guest bed

• I'll take the airbed, provided it's unoccupied by the gross people in the photo. I'm a giant, so the airbed is really the only feasible option for me.

• By far it would be the hammock for me

• Hammocks are really comfy.

• I had one of my better night's sleep in a hammock once.

• Hammock fill.

• i had an airbed
    feels like you're laying on a beanbag

What Girls Said 0