I'm a sleep-deprived college student, seeking opinions on the topic of sleep! I'm doing a feasibility on implementing a nap room on campus, and the three viable options that I've come up with (along with other GaG-ers) are an airbed, hammock, or egg crate foam :D
And I have theses questions:
1) Which one would you pick? And why?
2) What is your comfort rating for each choice? (Visual, physical, and thermal comfort)
3) Would you pay a small fee ($1/half hour)? If so, which option would you rather pay for.
4) And comments, concerns, etc.
I asked this question a week ago. To the people who responded, "<3".
- Airbed60% (3)29% (4)37% (7)Vote
- Egg-Crate Foam0% (0)14% (2)11% (2)Vote
- Hammock40% (2)57% (8)52% (10)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
To be honest with you any of those would be fine, hell I slept on the floor for about 2-3 months before when I first moved into the house I live in now because my bed broke and we couldn't afford a new bed. So I am not exactly picky.0
Most Helpful Girl
I wouldn't go with the egg-crate foam, unfortunately, even with Mr Powers there. That's not my bag, baby. :P I'd probably go for the airbed, it seems the most comfortable.
Hammock - 3/5
Airbed - 4/5
Egg-crate foam - 2/5
Nah, I probably wouldn't pay to use it though.0