How do you eat your pizza 🍕🍕?

How do you eat your pizza 🍕🍕?

• I eat most of the pizza but, leave the crust.
  • I eat the crust first, then the rest of the pizza.
  • I fold my pizza in half, then eat.
  • I shove the whole piece into my mouth! Grr!
  • I eat my pizza with a fork! Screw the rules!
  • I pick off the toppings, then eat.
  • Other?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 50

• I eat my pizza the way its meant to be eaten, by the pound. But when I am on my phone, gaging, I do the Michelangelo

media.giphy.com/media/Knjg33iE5dAeA/giphy.gif

• Where I go to my fav Italian, they give you one of those wheel type cutters. So, it's cut into 8 pieces, then anything goes! As long as there's loads of black pepper and chile oil, forget the rules. Anything goes.

I'm hungry! I'm just going into town...

• Depending on the venue and the company I'm with (and the heat level of the pizza, haha), I eat it with a knife and fork, or I just eat it normally, starting at the point of the slice and working back to the crust. One of my biggest insecurities is looking gross when I eat, haha, so I'm always most preoccupied with not getting anything on my face or clothes, so pizza is one of those foods I have to be careful with.

• I eat it with a fork :D
    I usually cut it in 4 to 6 slices and than start near the center. When approaching the crust, I eat the outher inch or so cut into pieces with some crust attached :D
    I'm not a big pizza eater, pasta is more my thing :D

• Ketchup and toe jam on toast? I hate pizza! If pizza and Hitler had a fight, I'd root for Hitler!! Pizza looks like a drive-by shooting in a box!!! I wouldn't eat pizza with YOUR mouth!!!

• @girlinthemirror my brain is still sound enough to recognize we are merely engaged in feaux argument, wherein we taunt each other regarding the suitability of pizza as a common repast. I thought we were on the same page, but you're apparently in a different book altogether! Please check your pockets and drawers and see if you can locate a chill pill. Otherwise I'll be forced to call the waaaaaambulance!

• When I did eat pizza, 10 years ago I come from New York City and having pizza and a coal fired oven, Grimaldi's or John's in Greenwich Village have made me a conceited pizza eater. But the best pizza in the world is in New Haven Connecticut at Pepe's, Modern or Sally's. After you've eaten there, you criticize every other pizza. I rest my case but it's still too fattening for me.

• If it's a cheese filled crust then crust first.
    If not, then I take alternate bites of the cheesy centre and the crust. This way I have even distribution of cheese in my mouth and don't have to deal with the dry crust alone!

But whichever it is, I finish a medium size pizza within few minutes, don't let it get cold. I hate when I see people gladly eating a pizza which isn't hot anymore!

• i just pick it up and demolish it. i don't stop after slice, i keep going slice after slice until the box is gone.

• I never eat the crust but the last time I had pizza my mom had to cut it up into little pieces and I ate it with a fork lying down because I recently broke 2 vertebrae and 2 ribs and I was to sore to eat it sitting up like a normal person

• I eat it with a fork. Weird to some but I don't want to grab it with my hands. If there is no table then fold it in half and eat but only if using a napkin to hold it.

• I take one slice at the crust and then just eat the whole thing. But I have eaten pizza with knife and fork aswell at italian restaurants, I like italian pizza a lot too calzone mmmmhhh :)

• Okay. First, I pick up a slice (likely the biggest one). Then, I start at the tip and slowly munch my way to the cheese filled crust. As I approach the crust I start from the side (any side) and I dip it into some saucy marinara sauce (yes, like a breadstick) and I savour the flavour as I devour the remaining piece.

• i just roll it up, tild my head backwards, and shove it in like the dutch do with a herring

media.giphy.com/media/dC9DTdqPmRnlS/giphy.gif

• I am an animal, aren't I?
    http://i.imgur.com/xcGtKGg.jpg

• Real men eat their pizza... um... like Option D!

• I don't really like (and therefore, don't eat) pizza and the last one I ate I ate with a knife and fork. I guess some might consider me a weirdo D:

• Whip out a knife and fork.
    Start from the center cutting off small pieces, working my way to the crust.

• Always crust first, and then the rest of the Pizza :D

• I eat most of it and leave the crust but sometimes I fold it to eat it if it's to soft, if it's Pizza Hut I usually eat all of it and crust

• I eat the pizza of first and work my way to the crust and then I eat that to lol.

• Crust first for me! It is a built in breadstick appetizer. :)

• I cut it in slices and start with the fork, then the rest with my hands. if I eat the crust depends on how hard she is

• I eat the non-crust part of the pizza first, and then work my way toward the crust which after, I eat it.

• i eat deep dish with a fork and knife because the crust isn't sturdy enough to hold it. Most pizza i eat with my hands, middle to crust.

• I pick it up and eat it, Not eating the crust is wasting food!

• Blender and make it into a smoothie.

• I eat the whole thing, with the not crust part first, unless it's Hungry Howies, but I usually avoid the Hungry Howies crap

• How do I eat my Pizza? With pleasure.

• I cut it into thin slices, so I can fit another inside me after hehe 😎

• Without coagulated breast milk, and ground up corpse slices on it.

• A little olive oil on top of it, fork and knife. :)

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 37

• I eat as much pizza as I can fit into my stomach without getting sick. That's how much I like pizza. I carry a flaming torch around in case anyone gets near my pizza and looks like they are going to take a slice without asking. And I fold it in half to eat it.

• I just pick up the pizza and eat it and sometimes I fold it. If it's really really hot, I'll eat it with a fork and knife.

• I'm strange... I like to eat my pizza with a knife and fork! I hate having oily hands, so that method works well for me. But sometimes I just dgaf, so I will take a slice and start eating it.

I usually just eat the pizza and leave the crust, but if I really like the crust, then I'll eat that too :)

• Depends on the pizza. Since some pizza's I'll pick some toppings off depending how what they are. Though normally I eat the whole thing

• I eat the pizza and crust <3 mmmm pizza

• Um, I just basically pick up the pizza, chew it one bite at a time until I finish my slice. I'm an other I guess.

• I eat the crust first.

• It all depends...
    Pizza hut stuffed cheese crust is devoured 1st
    Italian fiesta the outter edge pieces go 1st
    Sarpino's chicken fajita pizza goes the regular way
    God father's I like to bite the sides ( ik weird lol)
    Giordano's normal way
    Beggar's, Connie's && Lou Malnati's (my fav) I use both hands's && eat it like sloppy 🐈🐈

• i eat crust as last lol ;)

• I eat from the tip of the pizza and eat the crust last, then go on and eat the boyfriend's crust :P

• I never eat crust so with my hands and then I toss out the rest.

Exaceot when eating stuffed or deep dish pizza. Its way to messy to eat without a fork.

• Um, other... I pick up the pizza and eat it, starting with the tip of it. Then I eat the crust last. It's the best part. I don't think any other way of eating it is strange, but that was how I was taught to eat it. I also hold the bottom of it with one hand so the toppings can't fall off.

• I eat the pizza and eat the crust last. I love crust
    http://i39.tinypic.com/14c8qwx.gif

• um I eat it like a human? xD lol jk I eat the pointy part first then I eat it that way til it hits like halfway. then once I'm around halfsies I turn it sideways and eat the crust and rest of the pizza at once. sometimes crust is really dry and ranch isn't always around #beprepared lol

• Lol... with the filling hanging from my mouth and the half bre crust in my hand when I take a bite
    The whole crowding stare at me and me thinking should I gulp it all down or should I take it all out... lol XD
    Such awkward moments that happen to me every time I eat pizza.

• Never eat pizza with a knife and fork. It's rule #1 here in Italy.

• I sometimes eat the crust and, sometimes, I don't. I blot off the grease at times, too.

• deepthroat that pizza!

• Eat it normally... Maybe "I shove the whole piece into my mouth! Grr!" is closest to what I do. =)

• Funny I use a fork.

• A & C for me. I love pizza!

• From the tip and up. I've never seen people eat the way you have your polls, except for the crust part my friend used to put her half eaten pizza and crust inside the pizza box during sleepovers. It really disturbed me. If there is cheesy crust then i eat that too.

• G.

I eat my pizza alone.

• I don't eat pizza and I have not eaten pizza in 10 years. It is extremely fattening

• Would you please follow me so that I can message you? I want to ask you something really important. You may remember me from my "Would Seeing a Prostitute Make Me Feel Better" topic.

• There are healthy alternatives

• Eat the pizza but leave the crust.

• as long as the crust isn't at all burnt, hard, or too dry, I eat the whole thing! nom nom

• If it's homemade I use a fork and knife cause it's usually really hot. I always eat the crust first though.

• If it's available I will use a fork. If not anything goes.

• I eat the whole damnnn thingggg ^_^

• More from Girls
    7