What do you think of cafeteria food and lunch ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• When I was in school, in order to get a job as a lunch lady, you had to have at least one hairy facial wart! And every third Wednesday they served up a little gastronomic delight called Welsh Rarebit. I don't what it was composed of, but it looked like someone had retched on a piece of toast. One day I had an adverse reaction to the combination of hairy warts and Welsh Rarebit, whilst proceeding through the lunch line, and barfed-up my breakfast all over the girl in front of me.

• The lady who swiped our meal cards in college was SUCH a sweet lady. I miss talking with her every day :-(

• I don't trust school food and cafeteria ladies. Possibly because I had sto. ACH problems in the past and decided to only trust my own (homemade) food. I always brought my own food to school.

• We had free food in school but it's just sandwich, water, fruits. The sandwich were horrible (most of them). I just take a lot of oranges and bananas. That's what I ate everyday.. The cafeteria lady was a douchebag. She was most of the time grumpy and gives you the look constantly when asking for a food.

• It's so unbelievably shit, if I didn't have to run out the door because I wake up late I'd bring my own. At my school it's about £1.85 for a chicken, bacon mayo sandwich, it tastes nice but it's about 90% bread and what a rip off. A capri-sun (which are crap) is about £1 for just 1 WTF.

• That's actually pretty good. Here in Canada that school sandwich would have been $3.25 lool

• Actually $3.25 in Canadian dollars is £1.74, in Canada £1.85 is about $3.46. If you were in the UK you would know that £1.85 for a simple sandwich that I swear is basically all bread one slice of bacon a bite-size piece of chicken and a drop of mayo.

• Oh ok. I see. Still doesn't seem much to me lol.

• They get paid shit and they are some of the nicest people in the world. When I was in high school the lunch ladies use to give me free shit almost every day and I never asked for it. It was just on the house. :D

• I miss'em.

• my grandma was a lunch lady

she can cook

she just can't cook it at school

school food fucking sucks lol

• I hate them, they were always mad or had an attitude

Not my fault they have a SHIT life

• mine ain't too bad and the woman are nice

• Always reminds me of this lady :)

tstoaddicts.files.wordpress.com/.../...image_5.png

What Girls Said 1

• Cafeteria food is gross.