What's your favorite dog breed?

What's your favorite dog breed?

1|1
28|24

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• Oh... Oh I don't know.

I love German Shepherd dogs and Dobermans. If its ears stand up (cut or not) and it has the wolf-like face... odds are I'll love it. I tend to favor the breeds stereotyped to be aggressive. Except pit bulls. Not sure why... the scrunch face doesn't work for me and aside from Dobermans I'm not a fan of short haired breeds.

Huskies are up there on the list...

My boyfriend and I recently discovered Shiloh Shepherds and now I'm trying to convince him that I need a German Shepherd and he needs a Shiloh Shepherd. Shiloh's are nearly twice the size of the German Shepherd but look and behave similarly and he's nearly twice the size of me so I figure it'd be highly entertaining to have the small lady with the "small" dog and the big man with the big dog. But I don't think he's on board with the idea... yet. Lol :D

0|1
    0|0
    • Omg that dog is huge lol. I hope your boyfriend goes with the idea that would be awesome

• I KNOW!!!

But he's all like... it's a money pit. We don't need two dogs. I don't want people to run away from us on the street. I don't want to clean up that much fur.

All sorts of sensible logical nonsense haha

• Yeah who cares about the logistics 😂 Think of how happy it will make his girlfriend

• English Bulldog! I grew up around this awesome breed, they're silly, amazing with kids, personality galore, cute, stubborn, anything but energetic! Yes, they snore!!! = ] My family has had 5 of them so far, my guy and I want one for our own when we finally get a house (after college). They're the cutest puppies I've ever been around.

We had one silly girl who when my parents took her to obedience training who thought that she was there to play with all of her new canine friends. Mostly boys! My Dad always said she was her obedience class cheerleader. She didn't learn much in school but, she had a good time!

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess I have to say bulldog because my family has a lot of them and I've helped raising them - we had 20 at one point :P - but, honestly, I really love bigger dogs like golden retrievers or huskies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh baby dear apple! Silly little boy! Green tomato! lol hahah! Umm... I am scared of dog? What kinda of dog do you have?

0|1
    0|0
    • I have a chihuahua, a hairless one too, a Boston terrier, and a fox sure terrier mix

• aww... well I am not coming over! hahaha! I am scared of dogs lol!

• hot dog

2|2
    0|0
  • I love all dogs, so it's hard to pick a favourite breed! I'll give you my top five:

Doberman Pinschers
    Greyhounds
    Australian Cattle Dogs
    German Shepherds
    Beagles

0|1
    0|0
  • Husky, chihuahua and baby pugs 🐶❤️

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Corgi
    2. Rottweiler
    3. Husky

In that order.

0|1
    0|0
  • Labs or German Shepards or Dobermans.

0|1
    0|0
  • Husky, Golden retriever, Pomeranian... Those are the ones that I adore 😍😍😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Chihuahuas, Xolo, Irish Wolfhound, Saluki, ah sack it. I love all dogs!

0|1
    0|0
  • I love pugs😍😍😍

0|1
    0|0
  • I love pugs and huskies

0|1
    0|0
  • All dogs! 🐶🐩🐾

0|1
    0|0
  • German Shepherd and Golden retriever

0|1
    0|0
  • I love all big dogs, the bigger the better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dalmatians!

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them! I just love all dogs so much

0|1
    0|0
  • King Charles Cavalier Spaniels are adorable.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like germin Shepards

0|1
    0|0
  • Shnauzers and labradoodles!

0|1
    0|0
  • Labs and border collies 🐶

0|1
    0|0
  • a Leonberger is my dream dog

0|1
    0|0
    • You should get one!

• id love to but theyre expensive and i recently rescued a small min pin shepherd mix so i can't get one now. im hoping that in the future i will though :)

• Aww cute I hope you like your new puppy :)

• Huskies!! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yorkshire Terrier and West Highland White Terrier.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've always loved golden retrievers, labs, and cocker spaniels.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rhodesian Rodgeback
    Great Dane
    German Shepherd

0|1
    0|0
    • I've never heard of the first one but I googled it and it's so cute haha

• Show All
    • Yes, her names Daisy and she's about to turn 6 on the 15th :)

• Aww well Happy Birthday Daisy! 🎂

What Guys Said 23