Ages 24-34... what color is your hair? do you have white hair strands yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• My hair is brownish, blondish, reddish. Pretty much just brown with a subtle hint of red from my also subtle Irish blood. Incidentally, my hair was bright blonde when I was a kid. Then it just got darker and darker. Kinda wish it would have stayed blonde, but it's alright.

Nope. No white strands. 26 in a couple months.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• It's kind of golden/dark blond. Luckily, the male side of my family is very genetically fortunate when it comes to hair. My grandpa is 82 and he still has lots of hair (he doesn't even have hair loss at the side) and there's still a lot of natural color in his hair. I haven't had any grey hair so far and I'm pretty sure it will still take a long time for them to show up ;-).

• Op do the silver Elsa from frozen look lol

• I first started seeing grey at my temples in my late 20s. Not enough for anyone to notice in passing, but I saw them in the mirror up close. Now it's somewhat visible if I let my hair get long.

I have dark brown hair.

• I'm a few days removed from 34. Dirty blonde and my beard is the only thing with gray. Started around 32.

• I have black hair, and so far no gray! :-D

• Dark Brown. No I don't have any white/grey hairs. I do have a few random blonde hairs in my beard when I don't shave... That's my inner viking peaking through. :D My family is very long lived. We age slow and live to around 100.

• black and no white hair strands yet !

• Brown and thankfully not... I'd definitely dye 'em if it happened... I'd look like a tobacco pipe wid grey hair...

What Girls Said 6

• I found one the day before my 29th birthday. I plucked it and never got another!

• not yeat.. i have black hair

• No, not yet thank goodness.

• My hair is dark brown and I haven't found any white hair yet.

• Dirty/strawberry blonde and no i do not have white/gray hair yet...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more