What would we do?

Just for fun, imagine you and I met. We have an unlimited amount of money so we can go anywhere and do anything. We have one week to hang out. What would we do? Most creative answer gets MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• You, in all your perfection, and I, with my ripped eight pack, shredded chest will take our brand new, jet powered, invisibility, time traveling, pogo sticks to dozens of countries around the world, in hundreds of times. From the peaks of Machu Pichu, to the depths of Atlantis, all shall be ours to behold. After we find the i mortality serum in the cities on the dark side of the moon, and bring the polio vaccine to its peoples we shall pogo stick our way to all stars in all the galaxies. Only choosing to die when its our last adventure left.

What Guys Said 7

• Road trip of Europe, From Spain the the Czech Republic, cruising around in either the Challenger Hellcat I want so badly or an Aston Martin DBS.

Totally different cars: one is brute force and uncivilized, the other is eloquent and high class lol

Each night a candle lit dinner on the Mediterranean (where applicable lol) and seeing all the sights and history the countries have to offer.

Also forget only one week, we have unlimited money :P

• We will buy a private jet and do all adventurous things around the world like bungee jumping, ice skating, camping on mount everest and much more.. and also will visit all famous places like great wall of china, pyramids, niagara fall, desert safari, burj khalifa and so on...

• We would lie down in bed and watch movies because I just had surgery for 2 broken vertebrae and 2 broken ribs so that's pretty much all I can do

• Aww that sucks, feel better soon

• Oh yea I can imagine, I'd hate that too

• Yep. Feel free to message me anytime since I have nothing else to do lol

• Take a tour of water parks around the world.

• Leave you on your own and enjoy myself :p

• We would get a tub full of Ice Cream inside a jet and fly wherever you want (:

• Why not go walking?

What Girls Said 0