Anyone good with iPhones?

I have an iPhone 6 and it's been a month or so that I haven't been able to download Instagram. Even when I reset everything, turn off my phone, it still doesn't let me download it on the app. You know when you click on the download button and it shows the circle when it's completed, well mine stays like that without it downloading. I click on it and nothing. I don't know how to fix it any ideas? If not I might just have to go to the Verizon store.

What Guys Said 1

• Yea I have an idea! Hold the home button which is the circle button as well as the power button which is on the right side of your phone. Hold them for ten-fifteen seconds together and it should do a manual restart and that should fix any issues you are having with your phone! I learned that from Apple it is known as a secret restart!

What Girls Said 2

• If you are able to, you can't try to reset the phone from the beginning again. That should fix the problem. I would save the pictures/videos/numbers first.

• Yeah your only option is to restore to factory settings. Otherwise that problem will persist.