Girls: When you like a guy, why do you ignore him on a certain day every week or in general?

Bascially, if a gilr likes a guy and the guy has shown interest in her why do the girl sometimes ignore a guy the entire day with one word response in text but some days she doesn't do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I wouldn't. My knee jerk reaction is to say that's a sign of disinterest.

Possibly she's just busy or in a bade mood sometimes (my advice to find that out would be to just ask her)
    It's also possible that she's learned some kind of 'treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen' 'rule' so she's trying to keep the guy interested. But that seems pretty immature so I think it's less likely unless she is a fairly immature person. I at least like to think most adults don't feel the need to mess each other about playing games, and can just be straightforward about their feelings if they like someone. A big part of that is trust after all, right? If I thought someone was going to be rude to me or abandon me for being into him that would probably be a reason for me not to like him. Who doesn't like being liked? Even if he doesn't feel the same, if he's a nice person he won't be cruel about it, and playing games won't make him like her any more, just prevent him from getting to know her properly. So there's nothing to gain from it

What Girls Said 4

• Personally I'd do it to give the guy a chance to miss me. Personally I don't like 24/7 texting sometimes I don't need that much attention. Like if I know his schedule and he knows mine I'll text him when we aren't busy

• We don't want to be seen as clingy and we can be busy at times too.

• Easy... We don't want to look desperate.. Guys don't like that

• Because, why haven't you asked her out yet

What Guys Said 0