Need some advise, can anyone help?

I have been with my boyfriend for about a year now, he has been through a lot as in relationship wise for his ex cheated on him.. Me and him were having some problems and I was venting to one of my friends who happens to be a male yes I know I shouldn't have been talking to another guy it was my mistake.. My boyfriend accuses me for cheating which I don't blame him for it since it was another male, there was no physical contact with this person there was only messaging.. I hurt my boyfriend which is something that I would have never ever wanted to do.. I love him so much and I'm willing to do whatever I can to make it up to him.. He told me I have to prove to him and I'm willing to but when I try to he'll answer me rude or react differently which I know I deserve it.. He wanted me to leave since we live together but then he tell me I don't have to but it's my choice.. I told him I'm willing to stay for him to show him.. He says he doesn't hate me but his actions towards he says other wise. He tells me I forgive you but I won't forget and I don't blame him.. I just really want everything to be ok between us which I know it probably won't happen I know what it's like to be in his situation as well I damaged everything between us.. I just don't know what to do to help.. All I know is this is the man I love with all of my being..

3

What Guys Said 3

• I have no doubt you love him, but I'm not sure about him. Are you really willing to live with someone who doesn't trust you at all? I've seen first hand what jealousy can make a man do. It is not pretty. And he obviously has no problem with you leaving. Come on, beautiful. You are a smart woman. You can see this relationship is ending. Don't put yourself through more pain for someone like him.

• He's a possessive asshole. There's nothing wrong with your talking to a male friend. If he's acting spitefully toward you over that - even when he knows it was only platonic - you should consider dumping him. He seems like a pussy, taking out the problems of his past relationship on you.

• @esplorare this ones for you... and me lol